Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool & Shelvey

Comments

• Options
    Fiver duly on. Cheers for the tip Unc.

Hope he obliges!
  • Options
    do we get the long awaited Golf swing celebration if he scores?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]do we get the long awaited Golf swing celebration if he scores?

I did text him to tell him to do it but he aint replied
  • Options
    Just started on channel5 kick off at 8.05. Apparently he done the pre match press conference. I missed it on the news.
  • Options
    Not sure if it's just nerves, but does he come across a bit...simple...on the tele.
  • Options
    i think hes playing really well i think hes best player on the pitch so far.
  • Options
    Jonjo's having a cracking game tonight: poised, assured and some nice jinking runs a la Joe Cole. Ironically!
  • Options
    Shame woy pulled Torres out the team and decided to go defensive hours before kick off. Would have been much better with cole torres and jonjo attacking but i guess thats not his style. They very nearly did though.
  • Options
    Think you led us astray a bit here Uncle!
    Jojjo looks to be playing very deep in a holding role to me!
  • Options
    another cracking televised liverpool game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Think you led us astray a bit here Uncle!
    Jojjo looks to be playing very deep in a holding role to me!

He changed it just before kick off mate, Torres was meant to be playing, they were going to be attacking. Trained all week with torres in the side and an attacking set up then change it before kick off.... Must be some logic to it but i'm struggling to find it.
  • Options
    Liverpool are on the box more than ever.
  • Options
    How are we doing on the Jonjo stage payments?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Liverpool are on the box more than ever.

Yeah its this europa thing its always televised. I think it'll be better in the knockout stages when a draw aint enough.
  • Options
    Thought he did well, another assured performance. The time will come when he gets the freedom to play further forward.

Liverpool are on TV again on Sat so maybe he will be on the bench and get another game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]How are we doing on the Jonjo stage payments?

4 starts (all europe) and 5 sub appearances (4 league, 1 League Cup) so far = 6.5 games.
  • Options
    Hey, they've drawn Sparta in the next round. Prague Feb 17.
    If you think about coming out here for it, let me know, I'll be happy to look after you guys.
    Either way, I'll definitely be there. Never liked Sparta.Club of the old communist bigwigs. And Tomas Repka...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PragueAddick[/cite]Hey, they've drawn Sparta in the next round. Prague Feb 17.
    If you think about coming out here for it, let me know, I'll be happy to look after you guys.
    Either way, I'll definitely be there. Never liked Sparta.Club of the old communist bigwigs. And Tomas Repka...

Thanks for that mate i think a few are going out there, i'll get details.
  • Options
    Barnsey,Fatrob,NLA,Uncle, in Prague = messy very messy but a great idea
  • Options
    and its my birthday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]and its my birthday

Oh thats a must surely
  • Options
    hmmm sounds like a very good idea to me
  • Options
    OK guys just let me know if you need any help. Hotels, after match action, whatever.

Your flight choices are EasyJet from Gatwick and Stansted, and BA from LHR.

The good thing is Feb is probably the cheapest month for a trip to Prague.
  • Options
    singing for previous managers?
    booing changes made by the manager?
    cheering when a player gets subbed?

can only be charlton no?
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I see Jonjo came off the bench at Old Trafford today.

Is that his league debut for them? Congrats anyway to the lad.

Also that is another half an appearance. How many is he at now? Seven?
  • Options
    No, it was a cup game.
  • Options
    He came on and has a decent cameo appearance. Actually made a difference vs the might of Manchester Utd! Good on ya Jonjo
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=49014

Did European appearances count?

Assuming Soccerbase is accurate he has 4 sub apps in the league, 2 sub apps in the cups and 4 starts in Europe. That makes 7 appearances with subs counting as half.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I see Jonjo came off the bench at Old Trafford today.

Is that his league debut for them? Congrats anyway to the lad.

Also that is another half an appearance. How many is he at now? Seven?

Not quite sure what the wind up is here Henry but I'll go for it anyway.

He's plyed 4 league games as sub, 4 europa league all starts & 1 carling cup which was as sub. Today was his fa cup debut. So 7 seems to be right
  • Options
    Not a wind up. Not been following this thread much and missed or forgotten that he played in the league.

So 3 more games before we get some more cash.