Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You sure this Microphone is off? Andy Gray Sacked.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Karen Brady become MD of Birmingham FC at the age of 23. Think it was more a case of whom she knew rather than what she knew...

Its probably more down to who she blew rather than whom she knew...
  • Options
    Yes true never said you couldnt.

just wear asbestos undies.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Morts, the Rollins I have read is the Black Coffee trilogy. There are some excellent bits in there and the odd part that falls flat, not least because Rollins' moods can affect how he sees the world and sometimes he just gets on a nihilist streak which can get a little tiresome
    Cheers, I'll put them on the list, I've heard some of his spoken word stuff and found it quite amusing. Amazingly versatile chap.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Karen Brady become MD of Birmingham FC at the age of 23. Think it was more a case of whom she knew rather than what she knew...

Oh dear. yes, you were only joking and you've watched loose women so that's OK.

As it happens it was Brady who convinced Sullivan to buy Birmingham.

She was already a successful account manager with Satchi and Satchi and had done a lot of good work for Sullivan's company.

She spotted Brum were up for sale (they may have been in admin at the time) and persuaded him to buy BCFC and let her run it.
  • Options
    most irish are republican why wouldnt they be ? nothing to with the ira
  • Options
    do they sell asbestos boxers ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]most irish are republican why wouldnt they be ? nothing to with the ira

Very true, the Irish Republic is full of Republicans.
  • Options
    spot on and proud of it to lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]

Oh dear. yes, you were only joking and you've watched loose women so that's OK.

As it happens it was Brady who convinced Sullivan to buy Birmingham.

She was already a successful account manager with Satchi and Satchi and had done a lot of good work for Sullivan's company.

She spotted Brum were up for sale (they may have been in admin at the time) and persuaded him to buy BCFC and let her run it.

Cheers Henners for the sensible reply.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nolly[/cite]most irish are republican why wouldnt they be ? nothing to with the ira

Very true, the Irish Republic is full of Republicans.

Excellent.

Re Andy Gray. Either he is a sexist dinosaur and a bully to boot, or else he is hopelessly inept when it comes to communication. Or both. As he was employed in the communication business and presumably was in a position of some power and trust at work he kind of had it coming on both fronts, no?

If you'll excuse the unintentional double entendre.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]I think DRF's point is that you don't need to give women extra respect, just the same as everyone else, and they may find your refusal to engage in debate with them just because they're women as annoying as you arguing with them. And on a forum like this one, where lots of people don't use their real names, you don't necessarily know whether you're debating with a woman or not. Am I a woman? Is BingAddick? Is Curb-It? Is DRF? Is EssexAddick? Is falconwood_1? Most of the time it shouldn't really matter, as all our opinions should stand for themselves.

This EssexAddick character sounds interesting
  • Options
    Long distance relationships don't work. Leave it...
  • Options
    Haha. Nah, it's petty to pull him up on it, but Essex! Come on! I'm a chap from the land of rolling hills, not the land of 'The Hills' wannabee ITV shows ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]Haha. Nah, it's petty to pull him up on it, but Essex! Come on! I'm a chap from the land of rolling hills, not the land of 'The Hills' wannabee ITV shows ;-)
    Oops sorry, had a brain fart moment. Was going for the alphabetical thing, and meant Essex_Al, but my fingers overruled me. Thank you for inadvertantly proving my point though :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Cheers Henners for the sensible reply.

Yes excellent. Shame he can't spell Saatchi & Saatchi.........:-)
  • Options
    Have just caught up with the last day's posts and would like to thank everyone for royally amusing me. Makes me proud to be Charlton.
  • Options
    GraysAnat.jpg?t=1296134074
  • Options
    Siblers that is bloody brilliant.
  • Options
    look like a weirdo sayng that picture is brilliant.. .what happend.
  • Options
    Been laid up all week so not followed this thread properly.

When i heard the expression 'Sexual Dinosaur' on the news i thought blimey, what's Oggy done now !!

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just wondering now.I seem to remember not that long ago Sky Sports News were worried about loosing viewing figures and their female presenters were ordered to show a bit of cleavage and generally look as good as possible. Now that Andy Gray and Richard Keyes have had their backs perforated Ive realised that the aforementioned young ladies are now covered up like Sunday school teachers.
    If some one has SSN footage of pre sacking of A + R Id be interested to see if Im right.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    All i know is that the bints on SSN now have stopped showing Tit and that cant be right.

There was one on there earlier who was wearing virtually no make up (you know the one who was found under Bryan Robsons bed)

Youve proved your point now

put the birds back on with the puppies

and where has oz areobics gone

FFS SKY i want my money back
  • Options
    Bring back Live TV and topless weather!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Bring back Live TV and topless weather!

I'm going to sue

: - )
  • Options
    And the bouncing Midget
  • Options
    Topless darts > Topless weather
  • Options

I'm going to sue

Is she the bird who did the weather?
  • Options
    Topless darts was the best 5 min programme on any TV ever
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]

I'm going to sue

Is she the bird who did the weather?

You don't remember Sue Charlton then.

"Eat some FOOD"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]There was one on there earlier who was wearing virtually no make up (you know the one who was found under Bryan Robsons bed)

lol no, explain nla