Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You sure this Microphone is off? Andy Gray Sacked.

Comments

• So is this a job interview for Talksport?
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]He's just slipped... "that WAS my job"

He knows he's done

I agree, I think he knows the writing is on the wall, hence he's agreed to do this interview live, nothing to lose really.
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Keys apologised to Brady by text!

Quality.

Only cause she refused to take his calls
  • He's rambling and incoherent, really not coping at all.
  • [cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]So is this a job interview for Talksport?

Yes, for the night shift slot.
  • Henry your post 464 is very very good.

Take no notice of me ol' mucker Chirps...........he's just dangling his fishing rod in a vein attempt to make up for his rubbish cancelled sky subscription joke ;-)

I have dealt with sexism in my own way so far. Usually with a swift retort. But then I'm quite gobby, please bear in mind others are not.
  • [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]So is this a job interview for Talksport?

Yes, for the night shift slot.

Not when there's a full moon
  • He is covering his arse alot, because he knows it will be taken out of context
  • [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]He is covering his arse alot, because he knows it will be taken out of context

What, his arse?
  • edited January 2011
    I think he must have had some coaching during the news break, he's severely improved his attitude!
  • Was hoping he was going to do a Partridge, but he keeps apologising over and over again. Fine, let's move on.

Good radio though.
  • Sponsored links:

• This is like the Berlin Wall coming down. Our grandchildren will ask us about this day.
  • Keys is playing a very dangerous game with all this "I'm considering resigning" rubbish in the media today. He should accept his punishment and keep quiet. If he's not careful Sky will make his decision for him and I hope they do.
  • [cite]Posted By: Uboat[/cite]This is like the Berlin Wall coming down. Our grandchildren will ask us about this day.

LOL
  • Re the fire service: sadly I have to report that there is a policy of pc.

My son who comes from three generations of fire fighters, failed even to get an interview, from the LFB.

He was not alone, and despite the almost year long wait of emails was rather dumbfounded at his retort.

As others have posted it should be the best person qualified to get the job, regardless of gender, race etc.

It is abhorent when people are discriminated in this way, there has to be a transparent, level playing field, and social engineering/positive discrimination should be used in few walks of life, and not in employment recruitment. Groups need to be represented in modern society, but this generally brings resentment and bigotory if this is the prime reason behind this.

Personally, I have no issue with fireman that are gay, lesbian, crossgender,white, black, mixed race, or any other group, the question is can they rescue me from a a perilous situation, and are the best person to do so after training!.

Re the officials at football: if the standard of ref's can be improved by woman, or whoever, thank god!...... some of the ref's at Charlton have been dreadful this season and last!
  • SMASH IT!
  • [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]My son who comes from three generations of fire fighters, failed even to get an interview, from the LFB
    But Ken, how is this relevant to whether he's any good at the job?
  • [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]He's rambling and incoherent, really not coping at all.
    Why change the presentation style that made him famous?
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]My son who comes from three generations of fire fighters, failed even to get an interview, from the LFB
    But Ken, how is this relevant to whether he's any good at the job?

He'd probably be better qualified if he came from a family of arsonists.
  • i can not believe that the whoile country is still fooking talking about this it is all a nonsense.

grey and keys = said it meant it appologised for it no one died no one has been injured it was not on air move on it did not deserve sacking for alone.

Grey= charlotte tuck this in for me love down there= unlucky mate it might have been acceptable to her we will never know youve just screwed your career Your fired you get move on and get on with it

Keys,Redknap,Souness,Ruud= great conversation that has been had by loads of us not on air no problem does not deserve sacking formove on get over it.

there is either some real saints on here or hypocritical liars because we all know its wrong but i reckon 99.9% of people on here have said something about someone

surely there must be a time its all put to bed
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

surely there must be a time its all put to bed

and give her a good seeing to
  • and then wipe it on the curtains and get the beatch to clean them

sexism is a figment of all womans imagination
  • What time is the Soccerette on?
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]and then wipe it on the curtains and get the beatch to clean them

sexism is a figment of all womans imagination

they all love it really
  • whereas you NLA definitely are not ;-)

Why comment if you want it put to bed? Strange. Surely just ignore???
  • you were thinking of me kb when you wrote that admit it ;-)

i didnt mean put to bed on here i meant in the outside charlton life world, its on every tv news every radio station that doesnt play music, i think it deserved covereage deserved the news

the only ones who are suffering now are sian and charlotte
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienZj9onV0Q

They take the michael outta some quality action
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienZj9onV0Q

They take the michael outta some quality action

hahaha that is unreal. croydon goalie better than elliot?

• I know it's only a spoof ...... but I felt really sad for her.