Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW CL......questions, fixes and suggestions

Comments

• Options
    I think I can now have a picture to represent me for the first time........
  • Options

Just two things. How comes I can now view all the admin threads and is the second thread down really true?

• Options
    can't attach picture to my name?

appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing.
  • Options
    Other than not being able to comment on an existing post from my BB or HTC Desire (already noted by others), are you going to add things like signatures? Seems to be pretty commonplace on most forums nowadays. Like the layout - very clean (though I don't like the facebook-style look of the smartphone version).

Oh - and I got a virus alert when I opened the site this morning... (joking)
  • Options
    After looking at the site on the laptop I've noticed that it is different to the iPhone, and the iPhone obviously has a different skin. I don't know if an option could be added to the site to take it away from the mobile view to the desktop view whilst on a phone?
  • Options
    Liked the old layout tbh, I'm sure I will get used to it and forget how it ever used to look though ;o)
  • Options
    dont like change lol
  • Options
    @AFKABartram Apologies for the ineptitude, really think it's a great upgrade.

Be interested what other people's views of 'signatures' are. Personally they annoy the hell out of me and clog up a forum, much prefer this as it is. 
  • Options
    Just te
  • Options
    I like the old version more

; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No signatures or post counts. Thanks.
  • Options
    Signatures must stay away
  • Options
    Hate signatures too.. full of a load of whiffle and they are bright and direct attention to the screen.

The dinner post is not telling me when new posts are added, i have to keep clicking on it.
  • Options

Can we have a option to ban people if they clog up threads?

• Options

can't post from blackberry still ......

the comment box comes up and then i get a little square where i can quote on the right hand side of comment box and then can get about 6 letters in b4 it doesn't take any more letters and i start zooming in when pressing buttons

• Options
    I have to say miss the Charlton Life logo...
  • Options
    I don't seem to be able to do any sinking. Just closing.

Nice look by the way.
  • Options
    Shame the 'started by...' has disappeared - you could just automatically not bother with certain discussions based on who started them!
  • Options
    Is it possible to have a voice read out the posts ? Preferably in the real voice of the poster ? Surely not too muc to ask is it ?
  • Options
    I can log in fine on my phone (HTC desire) but when trying to post I see the box but it doesn't allow me to write anything, tried it on the 2 different browsers I have on my phone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before , but any chance you could have a search box , for topics , as previously trawling through 800 plus pages to make sure you werent starting a new thread on the same subject didn't seem too much fun , if you wanted to add a comment to something?
  • Options
    Is there a lonely hearts bit?
  • Options
    edited May 2011

NO SIGNATURES please guys.

Oh, liking that option though....

• Options

@isthisthenewtwitter?

only messing love new site guys will try upload a pic soon.... not a dirty one ;)

• Options

i have no inbox messages surely there is something wrong? i thought i was popular ;)

PS like my new pic :)

• Options
    Big red. I couldn't on my phone either. But somehow I figured it. Do you see the icons above. There is one to the right next to the print icon, click that and try. Unfortunately I think you need to do it each time. worked for me.
  • Options
    I've done it curb it!

Cheers
  • Options
    Nice one. We have same phones. Surprised myself at figuring it out so quick.
  • Options
    Nice one. We have same phones. Surprised myself at figuring it out so quick.
  • Options
    Blackberry test