Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW CL......questions, fixes and suggestions

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    The Search facility isn't working properly at the moment and more work needs to be done on that.

As for the who's online, i'm not sure. The liklihood is we will trial it at some stage and see if it haves any impact of the overall performance of the site, because in the previous version it was an extension that proved to be a severe resource drain.
  • Options
    The Search facility isn't working properly at the moment and more work needs to be done on that.

As for the who's online, i'm not sure. The liklihood is we will trial it at some stage and see if it haves any impact of the overall performance of the site, because in the previous version it was an extension that proved to be a severe resource drain.

Cheers Barts.Your response time of 24 hours puts vodafone in the shade.

Sadly putting my query in the 'too hard ' tray is so them.   ;-)

• Options
    Working my backside off at the moment CB, so only getting on here only in sporadic glimpses i'm afraid.

However rest assured, if i did have more free time i still would have waited 24 hours before replying :-)
  • Options
    Working my backside off at the moment CB, so only getting on here only in sporadic glimpses i'm afraid.

However rest assured, if i did have more free time i still would have waited 24 hours before replying :-)
    Its ok AFKA, Dazzler's watching the shop ; )
  • Options
    Sometimes quotes attribute the name of the quoted person and sometimes they don't. This is also the case with quotes within quotes. When I've looked at the "source", it shows the quoted persons name but not once the message has been posted, and there doesn't seem to be any way of editing it to correct.
  • Options
    I am using Chrome as my browser - and recently the quotation feature has changed so that when I hit quote, it wont let me insert my comments anywhere other than in the original quote field. This means my comments are not highlighted and show in the body of the quotation text.

On the other hand if I use IE8 or 9, it gives me the opportunity to write a separate body of text outside the quoted text. This was what happened with Chrome as well until recently.

What I have also noticed is that still sometimes quoted text identifies the original quoted members name and sometimes it doesn't per my comment above on June 9.