Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Semedo off to Greece ?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Spot on Henry. He's shit.

Just kidding! 
    LOL
  • Options
    The times Jose has got us out of trouble with his strength and ability to win the ball, which has probably been lost in a blink of an eye by the likes of Reid, Martin and Francis. His battling determination has been inspirational. At least we have been able to appreciate a crunching tackle in the middle of all the dross served up over the past few years. He really deserved his POTY. Yes Jackson was a contender but missed too many games. Anyway, I hope he re-signs for us as our midfield terminator.
  • Options

"Technically he doesn't have a clue how to shoot he always side foots the ball as if he were passing"

i agree with this , whenever the ball falls to him in a reasonable shooting position he trys to pass rather than shoot

• Options
    Any news on Semedo - his contract finished on 30th June so technically he can't be being paid if he hasn't signed for anybody and surely he needs to be training to be ready for the season but no news of him training with any club. Seems a bit strange and suggests nobody has made the sort of offer he wants. Anybody know anything at all?
  • Options
    Hes still getting paid !!!
  • Options
    Heard reports that Wednesday might be announcing a triple swoop in the next couple of days. Semedo was reported to be one of them.
  • Options
    Is he training with them? You would have thought he would be.
  • Options
    Good article, very honest too.
  • Options

and according to many on here, he was playing at least one level below his ability. Some even suggested he wouldn't look out of place in the premier.

Hot property *scratches chin*

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any news on Semedo - his contract finished on 30th June so technically he can't be being paid if he hasn't signed for anybody and surely he needs to be training to be ready for the season but no news of him training with any club. Seems a bit strange and suggests nobody has made the sort of offer he wants. Anybody know anything at all?

Gets paid by CAFC until end of July!
  • Options
    When you read the Yorkshire post article, it makes you wonder whether he would want to go to Wednesday - they seem in a bit of turmoil and not well placed to offer significantly more than us you would think.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Good article, very honest too.
    Sounds like the players don't like his training methods? I wonder if Chris Powell is as tough on our players?

Would be interesting to hear a bit about Pre season trainng on our Website.
  • Options
    Phil Parkinson always wrote that ......!
  • Options
    in light of the current trend and in a bid to bring about harmony, i take it all back - Semedo is a great footballer - i appreciate that to say anything else will only cause major emotional upset for those with Semedo Appreciation Disorder. Please accept my sincere apologies 

all we want to know is what level you played at so we can understand your opinion better?

If you played at a similar level than Semedo then I would say fairs fair.
  • Options
    nope. confirmed a sheff wednesday player.