Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dale Stephens - Confirmed Signing, 3 Year Deal

Comments

• Options
    Is there a full moon tonight or something?
  • Options
    what mog said
    Right, so relating a thread to a poster;s children is equivalent to a world famous event in the same region as a visiting poster. hmmm yeah right
  • Options
    No, but Mrs MOG has got no vodka when she gets home at 6AM !
  • Options
    talking about his post to the oldham fan. your petty squabble over that other shit is embarrasing.
  • Options
    This website is going into meltdown tomorrow if half of these rumours happen , and we actually sign someone tomorrow.
  • Options
    But He doesn@t post on here: He said he's banned.
  • Options
    Can I just be the fifteenth person to say ................ underwhelmed.

Say what you like who cares
  • Options
    Well covered in CM now with Stephens Alonso Hollands Jackson Pritchard, right midfield ok with Green and Waggy, left midfield needs one other to complement Jackson/Evina. Another forward and three centre halves and we are sorted.

Finally, cheerio McCormack, I'd like to say thanks for the memories but all I'll say is good riddance you useless git.
  • Options
    Well covered in CM now with Stephens Alonso Hollands Jackson Pritchard, right midfield ok with Green and Waggy, left midfield needs one other to complement Jackson/Evina. Another forward and three centre halves and we are sorted.

Finally, cheerio McCormack, I'd like to say thanks for the memories but all I'll say is good riddance you useless git.

Overloaded in cm i'd say. Think Pitchard will go out on loan. All I can say to Powell is good luck keeping that lot happy.

• Options
    McCormark was shit go back to Southend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    columbo  strikes again
  • Options
    I guess he got your vote for POTY then D Bent?
  • Options
    d_bent25

is back......................
  • Options
    Don't feel that CM is uploaded. Two from four if Jacko's plays wide left isn't a big problem. Always going o be one injured, suspended, out of form etc. Need competition for places too. Looking good IMO.
  • Options

Strength in depth, people....

BTW, hello there Mr/Mrs Oldham fan.  Been to your ground a couple of times and always ended up chatting to some of your lot in that pub near the ground -  a good set of fans.  I hope the new ground thing is working out for you btw, your fans didn't seem too happy about it last time as it sounded like it was miles away.

Good luck next season (usual caveats apply)....

• Options
    d_bent is ackworth
  • Options
    d_bent is ackworth
    Officially or Guessing ?
  • Options
    who is he
  • Options
    I am not on twitter anyway private person I am .
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    If he's not Ackworth then he should seek help because he's doing a good impression!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plaaayer, you being part of the clique, surely you can read the "secret records" of a poster ?
  • Options
    Thanks for your input Mr Cordwell, much appreciated
  • Options
    Surprised he hasn't claimed it as an exclusive.
  • Options
    On Wikipedia he's 5'7" while on the Oldham OS he's 6'1".   Anyone know which is right?
  • Options
    Wiki
  • Options
    11'8"
  • Options
    & 1/2.....
  • Options
    Don't feel that CM is uploaded. Two from four if Jacko's plays wide left isn't a big problem. Always going o be one injured, suspended, out of form etc. Need competition for places too. Looking good IMO.

Agree, really need four senior CMs as a minimum, and I'd say 5 if you play a 3 man central midfield (or one regularly plays out wide which Jackson might).

Going to be interesting to see who starts v Bournemouth if they're all fit.
  • Options
    7. 17.