Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dale Stephens - Confirmed Signing, 3 Year Deal

Comments

• Options
    Press conference, hahaha, we're not in the Premier League anymore, the big announcement happens on Twitter, then the OS, then it might be picked up in a 10 second news in brief section on SSN
  • Options

The next stage will be a few quality loans and then things will start to look tasty thank you very much. As pre season starts tomorrow, I'm sure Chrissy will want to have as much time as possible for what will be a very new squad to gel.

• Options
    Sullivan
    *NEW* *NEW* Evina
    Green Hollands Stephens Alonso Jacko
    Hayes BWP
  • Options
    No to a 3 man defence, especially one that requires a left back/winger to play centre half
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    We simply cannot have a back three with one, let alone two, wing backs. That'd be defensive suicide. If you were to play three at the back it HAS to be three centre backs, with Evina giving the width on the left hand side of midfield.
  • Options
    After a week without any news on the OS ....... when they do eventually post the next news, lets hope we're all going to mighty pleased!
  • Options
    Sullivan
    Doherty *NEW* *NEW*
    Green Hollands Alonso Jackson Evina
    BWP Hayes

Sullivan
    NEW Doherty NEW Evina
    Green Hollands Alonso Jackson
    BWP Hayes

Elliot
    Francis NEW NEW Evina
    Green Stephens Hollands NEW
    Wagstaff BWP

Sullivan
    NEW NEW NEW Evina
    Green Hollands Alonso Stephens 
    Hayes NEW

So many choices, all of which we cannot actually put together properly until we know just how many more players, and for what positions, we get in in the next 6 weeks or so
  • Options
    I'm going to take a guess that the midfield against Bournemouth, injury permitting will be Green, Jackson, Hollands, Martin
  • Options
    Still got McCormack and Pritchard ,who seems like he is going to end up like Dean Sinclair although hopefully without the injuries.
  • Options

Don't normally buy a programme at home matches these days and contribute to VG instead.

But will DEFINITELY need one for the Bournemouth match as won't recognise hardly any of the players out there in red shirts !

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    that's why they had to get the bigger screen
  • Options
    Sullivan
    Solly NEW NEW Evina
    Green Alonso/Hollands Stephens JJ
    BWP Hayes/Benson

The squad is looking good. Still I'm not gonna believe the transfers have happened until they're on the O/S.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Found this site, look what you can do-

Meant to put Green/Wagstaff
  • Options
    personally not convinced with Solly
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Wouldn't be my line-up Sco, but I'm loving this "beast" at CB
    Does it have a name?
  • Options
    Does it have a name?
    Yes apparently we're signing some man mountain from West hams Academy , he is going to be called 'The Beast From The East'
  • Options
    The great thing is that there will be real competition for places- we shouldn't be able to name the midfield or any other poistion- it will be up to the players (all of them) to make the place theirs through their efforts and performances. Very healthy IMO. 
  • Options
    The great thing is that there will be real competition for places- we shouldn't be able to name the midfield or any other poistion- it will be up to the players (all of them) to make the place theirs through their efforts and performances. Very healthy IMO. 
    very true
  • Options
    Though it's obviously a given that one of the midfield positions is reserved for that maestro, McCormack.
  • Options
    Does it have a name?
    Was really just playing around with that site, I think we'll all have a better idea once we actually see the new players play for us. Clearly there's a lot of possibilities, and there could be a few more if we sign a left winger and another striker, which we might well do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well I wouldn't be relishing the task ahead for him but if he makes the team on merit with the competition he faces, good luck to him.
  • Options
    Press conference, hahaha, we're not in the Premier League anymore, the big announcement happens on Twitter, then the OS, then it might be picked up in a 10 second news in brief section on SSN

Yep, but the sponsors like them.

• Options
    Beast is the nickname of Colchester defender Magnus Okuonghae. A bid was rejected for him from us, but with just one year left on his contract i'd be surpised if he wasn't heading here pretty soon...
  • Options

Looks like its official, least Oldham think so

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2383307,00.html

• Options
    Its on the Oldham OS so its official to me.
  • Options
    done and done.
  • Options
    Its on the Oldham OS so its official to me.
    "when it's on THE OS"   not when "When it's on AN OS"

: - )
  • Options

"only Charlton made an offer which was acceptable"..

..sniff, I'm close to tears.

• Options
    Sorry Henry :'-( 
  • Options
    Undisclosed as expected.