Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread addicks v's millwall

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    From the Millwall end.
    Racist comments? Not today.
    Smoking in the lav? Oh yes.
    Homophobic shouts? Yep. Elliot a prime target with his pink shirt.
    Any six fingered, three tittied lions? Didn't see any. 
    Crowd different from Addicks? Not really. Quite a few laydees around, which surprised me.
    Witty comments? Not really. BWP gibes about nicking handbags quite funny but he will get that everywhere he goes.

Homophobic chants lol, I was in there end and when they where all giving it to elliot I said to my Millwall mate " go toward cafc end amd look at all the pink polo shirts!!!
    Wish we had names on our shirts. Can't tell me Morrison's from Taylors at the moment.
    BWP hit his goals well. Plus a lovely header from JJ.
    Both defences suspect.
    Liked Stephens. Waggy,and Higgins played well. We can pass the ball. Yay!
    Solly and Wiggins were alright.
    Hayes better in the 2nd half. Didn't show in the first.
    First spanner free kick was from a good Solly slide tackle. Not a foul. Good shot though. Don't think Elliot was to blame.

They played better in the first half and we controlled the second. A draw would have been fairer.I was so pleased we didn't fold like in the 4 - 0 drubbing. Good fun apart from having to pretend clap when Millwall scored and to sit on my hands when we got our goals.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Its the bouncy thing man city do
    Never seen it. Lost all interest in watching PL football now we're no longer part of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKOE8ic6y08&feature=related