Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Hamer

Comments

• Options
    probably signed he just tweeted     productive day new beginings
  • Options
    Ben Hamer21
  • Options
    Another goal keeper then a right back and forward then we are sorted.
    what about central defence?

Maybe?.Can we afford another four signings?.
  • Options
    how old is this keeper 
  • Options
    I reckon 2 will do.. Striker (Euell perhaps) and the elusive defender
  • Options
    23 yr old keeper.
  • Options
    how old is this keeper 
    If you are tall enough you're old enough ;-)
  • Options
    he put on twitter: Back in Reading after a Productive day! New Beginnings... seems like hes signed.
  • Options
    cheers valley27000 so fitting in with the buying potential etc mantra of the board
  • Options
    how old is this keeper 
    If you are tall enough you're old enough ;-)
    young .. early 20s
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I saw quite a bit of him for Bees, excellent shot stopper but doesn't command his area. Rather see Pope or Gough. BTW he's a shortarse.
  • Options
    I saw quite a bit of him for Bees, excellent shot stopper but doesn't command his area. Rather see Pope or Gough. BTW he's a shortarse.

According to Wiki he's 6'4"

Are you Gulliver?
  • Options
    It sounds like he's signed acording to his twitter.
  • Options

This is so frustrating ! What does his Twitter or Tweet or outburst a actually say ? It would be helpful to know !
  • Options

SHG have you tried looking seven posts higher up the page? Or at any of the many other threads his Twitter post has been posted on?

• Options
    unbelievable what he's saying on twitter

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :-)
  • Options
    It's been mentioned above twice
  • Options

This is so frustrating ! What does his Twitter or Tweet or outburst a actually say ? It would be helpful to know !

He says on his twitter: Back in Reading after a Productive day! New Beginnings...
  • Options
    Yes but I assumed he has refreshed his Tweet or whatever ?
  • Options
    no nothing new
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Talal
  • Options
    surely the management of both teams have told the player NOT to tweet any concrete information. If I were a manager i would ban my players from 'tweeting' 'facebooking' or slipping notes under the front door on pain of instant dismissal.
  • Options
    surely the management of both teams have told the player NOT to tweet any concrete information. If I were a manager i would ban my players from 'tweeting' 'facebooking' or slipping notes under the front door on pain of instant dismissal.

If he gets dismissed we could sign him for nothing ! ;0)
  • Options
    According to a rather doubtful twitter source it's on a "free transfer"... hmm
  • Options
    If he gets dismissed we could sign him for nothing ! ;0)
    no, because he would have fallen foul of the rule before he even signed .. he'd be dismissed before he even started .. you need to consult legaladdick on the pros & cons of that one
  • Options
    Hamer is a decent keeper, but like Sullivan he was third choice - Hamer is behind Federici and McCarthy. Reading have 5 pro keepers, which is probably what we will have tomorrow!
  • Options
    Dont know what to tell you tweeps I know less then you!!always wanted to stay here that has not changed just means theres good competition

Robbie Eliott just tweeted this
  • Options
    The plot thickens then. Can't understand why any L1 club would need 3 senior keepers and 2 seemingly promising youngsters.
  • Options
    Dont know what to tell you tweeps I know less then you!!always wanted to stay here that has not changed just means theres good competition

Robbie Eliott just tweeted this

Strange situation then.
  • Options
    Maybe we are going to use Hamer as our target man... he is 6'4"