Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ben Hamer

Comments

• Rob's tweet may still mean he's going though. He may have rejected the contract, as some are suggesting, and the last he'd beard he was going to run his contract down. Who knows.
  • Pope? Is he going too?

Danny, REs tweet doesn't really saying anything. As you say Who knows? So not much point trying to read too much into them.
  • If this guy signs , then Robbies off , as someone said , Robbie to West Ham is not a bad shout, would be a good signing for them for about a million.
  • If this guy signs , then Robbies off , as someone said , Robbie to West Ham is not a bad shout, would be a good signing for them for about a million.
    We would never in a million years get that
    We would never in a million years get that
    £1 a year?  That sounds like a good deal for WetSpam.
  • I think around the £200k mark would be a lot closer to what we'd get.
  • I think we need to start talking Robbie up if we are going to sell him for a good price.
  • Maybe Millwall was the last straw.

If Robbie's tweet said "wanted to stay" then that is in the past tense and he is at least mentally if not actually on his way.

Conspiracy theories are fun unless they're those really dumb ones about the moon landings or 9/11.

• Rob saying on twitter that he will have to train hard to be number 1 does that mean that hes not first choice?
  • maybe the club knew more and an offer has come in, the club could therefore not risk Sullivan against Millwall as he at that point he was the only senior keeper so that is why Robbie played?
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob saying on twitter that he will have to train hard to be number 1 does that mean that hes not first choice?

Doesn't say where though does he.
  • just said he is a charlton athletic player on twitter cant copy it as on phone!

• @BenHamer21
    Ben Hamer

Is now a Charlton Athletic player!! Lookin forward to meetin the boys! Good luck to everyone at Reading for the season!

• Very happy with this signing more to come before saturday please.Hughes,centre back and another striker.
  •  

Can i be the first to suggest we sing

STOP.....HAMER TIME

• " Charlton are starting to piss me off a bit.."
  • http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47029&page=7

Exeter fans views

Start at the beginning of the thread and some comments are far from complimentary. Appalling searing too !!
  • Well, we're certainly rubbing the others up the wrong way. We're officially now the most hated team in L1. Everyone will be all out to beat us so it's now down to the troops to live up to all the expectation.
  • Sponsored links:

•  

Can i be the first to suggest we sing

STOP.....HAMER TIME

Cant touch this ;)
  • http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47029&page=7

Exeter fans views

Start at the beginning of the thread and some comments are far from complimentary. Appalling searing too !!
    Who cares what Exeter fans think. Its jelousy and theres no harm in forking out to better our team aye! Its going to keep happening and get worse for years to come, football is a business now not a sport! 
  • Respect to Reading, good luck to them for the season ahead, great comments on their forum.
  • Signing confirmed by club now - undisclosed fee
  • confirmed on reading official site
  • edited August 2011
    Cool. At the start of the summer, we came out guns-a-blazing, wasting no time buying up the players we wanted. Now it looks like we could have as many as four new signings in the final week. Hats off to the manager and board for their positive approach this summer.

Can anyone tell me why we've not released squad numbers yet?  I can understand if it's because of the players he's looking at still bringing in, but thought they'd have been released by now, if for no other reason than for folks to get their shirts printed up for the first game. I'd also have thought that the list would have to be submitted to the league by now?
  • 3 more please now...

CB
    ST
    Resolve RB situation if Francis goes/another ST
  • @tangoflash i think i did see that the numbers need to be ith the league by noon today so i woudl imagine we will know soon.
  • I think I read the deadline for squad numbers was today so I guess we're just leaving it as long as poss.
  • And i suppose that just because they have to submit them to the league, that doesn't mean they have to make them public. not sure about that though.