Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons and Sheffield United away sales

Comments

• Options
    Well said Swords, short memorys some people, wouldnt give them the dew off my nose.
  • Options

Fair enough. I would imaging every Charlton fan of a certain age hated what happened with the move to Sellhurst but if everyone had your thought process then we would have no support on Tuesday. What happened at Wimbledon isnt going to be reversed so get behind CAFC and help keep us top of the league.
    It is a matter of principle, and by definition that comes first. Support for my club must remain second place to support for the fabric of the game, simple as that for me and many others. We were nearly 'franchised off' in the 80s, i.e. we were considered up-rootable, and we were uprooted. This will happen again elsewhere, so it's important not to forget and boycott that fixture. 
  • Options
    clinton morrison has gone to MK, that's all we need
    Find that a bit weird to be honest.  An emergency months loan to one of your rivals having already started 6 games.  I know Weds have brought in some strikers but still find it strange.

Only scored one goal this season though, so nothing to worry about eh....?
  • Options
    Getting my Sheff Utd one later, £20 is a giant whack to pay for a ticket :(
  • Options
    Will be at both with Golfie.
  • Options
    does anyone know what time they stop selling away tickets before the game?
  • Options
    you can get the MK tickets for £10 through The suns cheap football scheme
  • Options

Cant make it to MK but am going to Sheff U. Take it you can buy tickets on the gate?

Would take 3 points from these two.

• Options
    Come on everyone! The team have responded and deserve our support. Lets back them in numbers and noise, and play a major part in our push for promotion.
    See you all at MK in a few days.
    COYR.
  • Options
    Will be very disappointed if we don't get over a thousand for Sheff U.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    decided to do MK now Tuesday night.
  • Options
    Think I'm going to Sheff Utd. Atleast I am if Rothko picked up tickets?
  • Options
    6 points and I think you are looking at this year's champions.Let's get em boys- don't sit back you can outplay these sides.
  • Options
    Gutted I can't make MKD , pleased I got 4 tickets for Blades away, COYR!
  • Options
    If we beat MK Dons on Tuesday then I am going. If we lost then Im not
  • Options
    Will be going MK Dons and hopefully Sheff UTD.

• Options
    Dont care for MK Dons and what happened to Wimbledon was disgraceful, but we are top of the league and if i can finish work intime i am going, to boycott doesnt make sense, to me
  • Options
    I have work at 6am the next morning...

Shall I go?

Airman Brown. Legend.
  • Options

Going to MK Dons  =  turkeys voting for Christmas
  • Options

Going to MK Dons  =  turkeys voting for Christmas
    So you keep saying.

You must do what you think is right of course, but please do stop going on about it when others are trying to support THEIR club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 tickets purchased for mk dons
  • Options
    I'll be there tuesday with 3 others looking forward to it - Come on you reds
  • Options
    Wanted to go MK, but it's my oldest's first parents evening at her new school...have to be there. 
    (Got the "don't you even think about it" stare from the wife!!)
  • Options
    What difference is not going , going to make to the plight of afc Wimbledon, if it is about your morals then fair play to you

Turkeys voting for Xmas

Nah I don't think so , just differences in morality
  • Options

Plan on doing both and getting in on the gates- cant wait

• Options
    What i mean is, by going it's another on their gate, and contributes to their success, regardless of league form and our push for promotion. It's basically equivalent to voting for what happended. Milton Keynes had a non-league team years ago that went bust for lack of support.

Nothing to gain by going to this one. We need bigger numbers at Sheffield where our support will count for more.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Do you normally go to midweek away games?
  • Options
    We are going to both, largely as i have missed the last 3 home games due to work committments and holiday and we are off work this week so have time to do away games
  • Options
    any update on ticket sales Airman from Saturday? 
  • Options
    Why will our support at Sheff Utd count for more than our support at MKD? Both are important games just as a game against the team bottom of the league would be. I understand your views on MKD but now it's just a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's happened so just get on with it. Not as if it's being proposed and boycotting would maybe stop it happening. If AFC Wimbledon were to play there tomorrow do you think they would stay away in protest?