Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons and Sheffield United away sales

Comments

• Options
    Not sure what that would have to do with it anyway?
  • Options
    Considering I go to a fair few away games, my choice of not entering the Asda development in Bletchley, is about boycotting, not picking and choosing. 
  • Options
    Nice of you to pop by JT.

How do other MK Dons supporters feel about this?
  • Options

At the end of the day your £20 will not affect the running of MK. Personally I don't agree with mk as a club, but I would never let that get in the way of me following my own club.

• Options
    I was at Rochdale and will be in Sheffield on Saturday. I also realise that my £20 will affect MK dons. It's a personal choice and not one which I'm forcing on people.
  • Options
    Hypothetical Question to all those who are boycotting -

Your son gets his first pro football contract at MK Dons, would you go and watch his games?
  • Options

Your son gets his first pro football contract at MK Dons, would you go and watch his games?
    Yes but I would boo him. 

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Considering I go to a fair few away games, my choice of not entering the Asda development in Bletchley, is about boycotting, not picking and choosing. 
    100%.
    Well said.
    I'm obviously not a real CAFC supporter & ALL those who attend Tonight are better supporters than I'll ever be.
  • Options
    Sheffield United 891
    Stevenage (restricted) 286

• Options

We've gotten to the point of stupidity now. Some fans won't go there when Charlton play for obviously reasons, lets just move on and give it a rest now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I agree FoD

But I'd like to leave the last word to Kevin Nolan:

"It’s an ersatz experience at stadiummk, beginning with its empty name and the false belief that the club are legitimate, biological successors to Wimbledon’s old Crazy Gang from Plough Lane. The programme informs us that they have played Charlton on 19 previous occasions, which came as news to me, and by logical extension, won the Cup in 1987. Well, they aren’t, they haven’t and they didn’t. The locals, meanwhile, have plagiarised that dopey dirge about nobody liking them, which comes closer to the truth."

QED

• Options
    How many we sold for Sheffield united?
  • Options
    I wonder if Arsenal had the same problems when they moved cross city.
    Different reasons, but I just wonder how it all went down in SE and N London.
  • Options
    How many we sold for Sheffield united?
    Marginally more than we had sold three hours ago (above)!
  • Options
    Chartlton moving to Catford Southend was another example. Some bloke wrote a book about that once.
  • Options
    Chartlton moving to Catford Southend was another example. Some bloke wrote a book about that once.
    I imagine 'pity' was the over riding emotion in that case!
  • Options
    I thought we played in Mountsfield Park which isn't far from the high street?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Ok airmanbrown, nothing was appearing on my phone.
  • Options

Atmosphere was a bit flat until we scored last night?

Gonna need to up the volume levels on saturday!

• Options
    MK have confirmed 1,229 Charlton last night, which means they sold over 500 to CAFC on the night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

reasonable turnout !

(for us)

• Options
    Would be a shame to get three figures for Sheff Utd.
  • Options
    Would be a shame to get three figures for Sheff Utd.
    Currently on 922. Last chance to have them posted out about now, but on sale to personal callers and for later collection here tomorrow morning.

It would be surprising if we don't get to 1,000 including sales on the day, especially as people will know there are plenty of seats, although I can't see 500 buying on the day up there.
  • Options
    Airman when is the home match with Preston going on sale?.
  • Options
    How many did we take to Leeds couple of years back when it was ridiculously windy and 0-0? Similar sort of game to this
  • Options
    How many did we take to Leeds couple of years back when it was ridiculously windy and 0-0? Similar sort of game to this

1,448 we brought
  • Options

reasonable turnout !

(for us)

Especially as the mighty millwall had 810 at watford
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    810? crikey how awful
  • Options

1,448 we brought

Hope this Sat's game is not so bad as that Leeds game, wind affected and one of the worst games I have ever seen ,, and I have seen some RUBBISH

• Options

I would take the same result as Leeds

Anything less than 1500 even at this stage of the season is pretty poor imo but then we have been here before havent we...