Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons and Sheffield United away sales

Comments

• Options
    If it wasnt for xmas maybe those Turkeys wouldnt even be born.

Just saying.
  • Options

Now AFC are in the League, I feel I can commit to MK Dons.

Phew........

• Options
    If AFC Wimbledon were to play there tomorrow do you think they would stay away in protest?
    Yes...

Looks like we're going to take thousands to MK again, judging by people's comments.
  • Options
    No club ever built its success on the back of away supporters. If it mattered that much Carlisle would have gone bust long ago. 

I have nothing but contempt for Franchise, but surely supporting our team when they have already delivered so much, is more important than staying away on a principle which will not get noticed anyway. 

I just don't accept the argument that to go is "to vote for what happened". Thankfully no away fans took that view when we were at Selhurst or Upton Park. They never gave it a second thought, other than to chant "what's it like to have no ground"

If I was in the UK I'd be at both. If we remain unbeaten after both, that will be a big step forward, and a big noisy support can only help achieve that.
  • Options
    No club ever built its success on the back of away supporters. If it mattered that much Carlisle would have gone bust long ago. 

I have nothing but contempt for Franchise, but surely supporting our team when they have already delivered so much, is more important than staying away on a principle which will not get noticed anyway. 

I just don't accept the argument that to go is "to vote for what happened". Thankfully no away fans took that view when we were at Selhurst or Upton Park. They never gave it a second thought, other than to chant "what's it like to have no ground"

If I was in the UK I'd be at both. If we remain unbeaten after both, that will be a big step forward, and a big noisy support can only help achieve that.

Spot on, PA.

This is one ground where a good away support could see us outnumber the home fans.....

• Options
    Is there anywhere I can get less than a £40 return on train from benfleet to mkdons?
  • Options
    Is there anywhere I can get less than a £40 return on train from benfleet to mkdons?
    It's a slow day so I've just checked online for you. Cheapest fare quoted online is £35.60 for a  2+1/2 hour journey with 2 changes. Good luck, especially as it looks like a dreadful cross country drive as an alternative 
  • Options
    Me, Dad and brother going tomorrow night, first away game of the season. Cannot wait!! Any update on sales for MK Airman?
  • Options
    It's basically equivalent to voting for what happended.
    No it isn't, its just your opinion, if people want to go and support their team, let them.
    FWIW - I said I would never go to MK Francise, however my team has a chance of winning this league, so I can put my moral stance to one side for this game, as it happens I cant go, because I'm not allowed out on Tuesdays.
  • Options
    @CAFCOfficialThe latest figures I have is that 708 tickets have been sold so far for MK Dons tomorrow and 734 for Sheffield United on Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If MKD were in the same position as Plymouth and called upon fans from other clubs to help them out I would say stuff 'em. But this is all about our team and them needing our support in what is an important game. For those of you boycotting this match over what happened, please take off your blinkers and get up to MK and get behind the boys, MAKE SOME NOISE.
  • Options

Whats our allocation there??

As will be driving up and gettin on gate, probably just on KO - not like it'll b a problem with their attendances just wanna make sure in the away end!!

• Options

As will be driving up and gettin on gate, probably just on KO - not like it'll b a problem with their attendances just wanna make sure in the away end!!

Last year the stadium was about a third full and there were seats galore in the away end.
  • Options

Last year the stadium was about a third full and there were seats galore in the away end.
    Cheers, what was the away attendance like last yr? Looking like should be 1000 or so this time round, hopefully my first and last visit!
  • Options

one of oohahh's favourites MK.

That famous night in the JPT...

• Options
    We took 639 for last seasons long arduos midweek trip to mk dons
  • Options
    We took 639 for last seasons long arduos midweek trip to mk dons

That many, most be up there with our top away attendances last yr!!

Should be somewhat better this yr, think we'll do well to hit 1000 with our away support as it is or rather has been for as long as I remember

• Options
    Ian's decided to drive up tomorrow, think there are two others in the car as well.  Not selling now from the Valley so pay on the night only.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    We've sold 717 for tomorrow night - final figure. But I wouldn't read too much into that as everybody knows they can pay on the night. I'm a bit surprised we have only got three coaches going (seats still available), but the departure time will be too early for some.

Sheffield is up to 798 and looks likely to go into a fourth coach.
  • Options
    As people say, its a "Personal Decision". I wouldn't give them the drips off my.....
    Personally speaking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm paying on the night along with a few others. I would expect 1000 + 
  • Options
    Driving up, paying on the door, as coaches leave a bit too early.
  • Options
    Jumping staight on the train after work and paying on the night. Booked a return coach trip back to Bromley.
    Think we'll top 1,000. Loads of us paying on the night.
  • Options
    I'll be paying on the night - knowing Soundas we'll be sitting along a touchline somewhere.
  • Options
    Possibly me plus one tomorrow night paying on da gate.
  • Options

paying at the gate wouldnt miss it

• Options
    In a quandary over whether to break my away duck this season when we are 4 out of 4 so far really quite fancy sheffield united and could probably get to mk after work and a lift near home if I get a move on to tomorrow

Superstitious moi
  • Options
    In a quandary over whether to break my away duck this season when we are 4 out of 4 so far really quite fancy sheffield united and could probably get to mk after work and a lift near home if I get a move on to tomorrow

Superstitious moi
    Go on , you know it make sense!
  • Options
    I'm there, sadly bought my ticket already so won't be swelling the crowd any further! COYR
  • Options
    Airman,

For Sheffield United i am planning to book myself on the coach from Larkfield tomorrow and get my match ticket. Obviously the match ticket is not a problem but your earlier comment about the fourth coach - is this also from Larkfield?

If not where else does it pick up from and at what times?

Thanks