Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons and Sheffield United away sales

Comments

• Options
    Is there anywhere I can get less than a £40 return on train from benfleet to mkdons?
    It's a slow day so I've just checked online for you. Cheapest fare quoted online is £35.60 for a  2+1/2 hour journey with 2 changes. Good luck, especially as it looks like a dreadful cross country drive as an alternative 
    havnt got round to buying a car since I passed my test so trains the only way for me to get there!
  • Options
    Let`s face it................. who the f..k cares about Mk Dons? I care about Charlton Athletic and I will be at the game supporting my football team who are top of the league and unbeaten so far, playing bloody good football and look like they are going to be in the thick of it come May 2012!!

That`s enough for me anyday!!

• Options
    Airman,

For Sheffield United i am planning to book myself on the coach from Larkfield tomorrow and get my match ticket. Obviously the match ticket is not a problem but your earlier comment about the fourth coach - is this also from Larkfield?

If not where else does it pick up from and at what times?

Thanks

Alexander this information is available on the O/S www.cafc.co.uk under "tickets" then "Valley Away" . Is there a reason you don't look this up yourself?   

Anyway, the answer is Kingfisher Road bus shelter Martin Square 8.10 am £20.

• Options
    Let`s face it................. who the f..k cares about Mk Dons? I care about Charlton Athletic and I will be at the game supporting my football team who are top of the league and unbeaten so far, playing bloody good football and look like they are going to be in the thick of it come May 2012!!

This
  • Options
    Airman,

For Sheffield United i am planning to book myself on the coach from Larkfield tomorrow and get my match ticket. Obviously the match ticket is not a problem but your earlier comment about the fourth coach - is this also from Larkfield?

If not where else does it pick up from and at what times?

Thanks
    There's only one coach starting from Larkfield, but as it won't be full at Larkfield that's not a problem.
  • Options
    717 isn't too bad for a Tuesday night away game but hopefully there could be quite a few walk ups. Whatever the final figure it will be enough to make ourselves heard over the home support which shouldn't be too much trouble for any away team at that place 
  • Options
    I'll be paying on the night - knowing Soundas we'll be sitting along a touchline somewhere.
    Are you bringing the cakes in a tupperware thingy?
  • Options

This
    Not many agreed with the circumstances that created MK Dons. The fact that the FA and Football League condoned it beggers belief.

Meanwhile, on here we are all Charlton supporters. My definition of a Charlton supporter is one who supports his team.

Why would a Charlton supporter not support the team at an away fixture - even if it is at MK Dons?

• Options
    I'll miss this frequently repeated debate when we go up and they don't ; - )
  • Options

soton managed to bring nearly 1500 for their midweek league game last season at mk dons in september when they were in the bottom 3, so i'd like to think we could manage that

but i suppose soton is nearer and all their fans live in london so it's an easier journey for them and our away form is not that great

• Sponsored links:

• Options

soton managed to bring nearly 1500 for their midweek league game last season at mk dons in september when they were in the bottom 3, so i'd like to think we could manage that

but i suppose soton is nearer and all their fans live in london so it's an easier journey for them and our away form is not that great

Give it a rest.
  • Options

stevenage got 852 up there for a midweek fa cup replay

• Options

stevenage got 852 up there for a midweek fa cup replay

It's only half an hour away from Stevenage. 
  • Options
    wednesday took 2,842 there last year in november
  • Options
    Just out of interest.
    those that choose not to go to mk, what would you do if we got them in the cup,
    a.away
    b.home
    Your attendance at either meaning putting as much money in their coffers as ours?
  • Options

Southampton is a one club city.

• Options
    They all live in Milton Keynes. Haven't you heard all the Northern accents round there?
  • Options
    I've noticed you seem to moan about every away figure we get without going to games yourself? Obviously on a wind up but it's ridiculously boring
  • Options
    They were bottom because they faced a points deduction for going in to admin...

But we're going to smash what they brought there as everyone who's is criticising the boycott is going on Tuesday.
  • Options
    They were bottom because they faced a points deduction for going in to admin...

But we're going to smash what they brought there as everyone who's is criticising the boycott is going on Tuesday.
    Points deduction was season before, but it's not important. Saints have a good away following wherever. What's important that however many are there get fully behind the boys tonight. To end the first ten games of the season with a 6 point lead would be something I couldn't have dreamed of at the start of the campaign.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've noticed you seem to moan about every away figure we get without going to games yourself? Obviously on a wind up but it's ridiculously boring

not on a wind up and i do go to games and don't read a thread about away sales if you don't want to read about away sales
  • Options
    we want to hear about our away sales not others clubs bore off
  • Options
    edited September 2011

Unfortunately
    the only way it seems were going to get bigger away crowds is if there is an
    incentive like the dreaded operation games, or if it’s a new ground like
    Stevenage. I really think this boycotting a ground a poor excuse.

• Options
    Well we took 1903 there two seasons ago so not that many people were bothered about boycotting.

Nor were the rest of the division, as MKDonalds were the fourth most visited ground by away fans that season (behind St Marys, the valley, and Brisbane Rd)
  • Options
    See thats my point it was a new ground 2 season ago, if we play Stevenage and I hope we dont next season then I'm sure we would be back to our 500 odd away crowd.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    It's the easiest thing in the world to say your boycotting a game but Im sure the people saying it wouldn't have gone anyway regardless of who we are playing and where.
    I'm looking forward to my trip to Staduim MK .
  • Options
    It's the easiest thing in the world to say your boycotting a game but Im sure the people saying it wouldn't have gone anyway regardless of who we are playing and where.
    Your first away of the season?
  • Options
    Was going to go tonight but will just listen to it on the cafc player as I'll just be rushing around.

Will hopefully make up for it and go to the Wycombe Tuesday game at the end of October.
  • Options
    Your first away of the season?

No. I went to Bury,
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited September 2011

999 away fans tonight