Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons and Sheffield United away sales

Comments

• Options
    Right: Without swearing or using "rude"words:
    Am I a "Real" CAFC supporter by "boycotting" mk ?

(Simple Yes/No)
  • Options
    810? crikey how awful
    Watford don't have a firm....

(Simple Yes/No)
    Let it go, lets move on.
  • Options
    Airman when is the home match with Preston going on sale?.
    We will probably put that on sale on the Monday after the Tranmere game, i.e. four weeks, but depending what else is on sale I will see if it can be sold against Tranmere from a till in the north stand to assist people.
  • Options
    810? crikey how awful
    Watford don't have a firm....

(Simple Yes/No)
    Let it go, lets move on.
    Sorry, but No. Fed up with people slagging Me off for what I believe. And more p*ssed off with the "You don't really support your team if..." idiots.
    If it wasn't for "idiots" like Me most of the people on here wouldn't have a team to support in the first place. I followed "us" to Selhurst and hated every minute of it....Still bought season tickets in the belief that We would "Come Home". And, thanks to many, many people (including Myself) we did. And now Some idiots (In My Opinion) are giving money to a "team" who in reality have no history. Heres an idea....lets club together and "buy" Plymouth Argyle". Theres a pitch in Bromley.......
  • Options
    You'll grow older a lot faster if you care what idiots have to say. I agree with you about AFC and to answer your question, you're neither a real fan or a fake fan (?) if you boycotted.
  • Options
    Where in Bromley?
  • Options
    Where in Bromley?
    Hayes Lane: Cray Wanderers are hopefully going back to Cray soon......
  • Options
    The reality is mog no one is making it personal except you as you keep going on about it. Some people won't go MK, fine, everyone accepts that. Others do because they see following the team as more important and thier values and viewpoint on the matter is different. there is no right answer.

With the greatest respect, m pretty sure you would not have gone last night had it been at a similar distance midweek game so I really don't understand why you keep forcing the issue so much.
  • Options
    Because....Okay, I give up. Got enough problems so I'll let it go. I'm sure you get idiots e-mailing you too.
    x
  • Options
    So what are you saying, that you have had emails from people saying you are not a proper fan or something off the back of what you have posted on here ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, the MK Dons ticket office emailed him and asked if he wanted a ticket in the home end last night.
  • Options
    I'm not a proper fan cause I don't care about the children of Milton Keynes, 
  • Options
    actually MOG, no point getting narked by people on here, you're 100% right on your view of MK Dons, I agree with you, and you're a proper supporter of the club.

And as for this travel on a Tuesday night test, yes I would, yes I have, and yes I will again, see you at Wycombe.
  • Options
    No proper fan would get married during the season.
  • Options
    There was me hoping for promotion and making use of the international weekend, too optimistic.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    actually MOG, no point getting narked by people on here, you're 100% right on your view of MK Dons, I agree with you, and you're a proper supporter of the club.

And as for this travel on a Tuesday night test, yes I would, yes I have, and yes I will again, see you at Wycombe.

Not my point, but never mind.
  • Options
    My serious last point on this: I had a Away season ticket for 5 years and if we played MK I would've either gave my ticket to someone who couldn't have afford a ticket or sold it and give the monies to a charity 
    Paul.
  • Options

Have a slight problem.I asked my sons on numerous occasions if they wanted to go to the Sheffield Utd game  and only one of the three wanted to go.I ordered the tickets on Saturday evening after making sure only one wanted to go (in case anyone thinks Im a bad Dad!!) The tickets have arrived and now no 2 son wants to go aswell. I take it that like a lot of away games Ive been to seat numbers don't mean a huge amount,is this the case at Bramall Lane,or if I'm there sharpish would they let me hand in my two tickets and buy an extra one and get them next to each other? I cant get to the Valley as we live in Scotland and I'm not that experienced in taking the boys to games.Does anyone know what is likely to happen?

• Options

Have a slight problem.I asked my sons on numerous occasions if they wanted to go to the Sheffield Utd game  and only one of the three wanted to go.I ordered the tickets on Saturday evening after making sure only one wanted to go (in case anyone thinks Im a bad Dad!!) The tickets have arrived and now no 2 son wants to go aswell. I take it that like a lot of away games Ive been to seat numbers don't mean a huge amount,is this the case at Bramall Lane,or if I'm there sharpish would they let me hand in my two tickets and buy an extra one and get them next to each other? I cant get to the Valley as we live in Scotland and I'm not that experienced in taking the boys to games.Does anyone know what is likely to happen?

It will be fine to just to buy the odd one without changing them, you will be able to sit together no problems mate.
  • Options
    We have 3000 places and sold less than 1000. They are on sale on the day.I think you'll be able to squeeze in   :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks lads,I was pretty sure Id be OK but with a trip from Scotland I wanted to make sure,I couldn't imagine the stropp if they couldn't get in after a six hour train trip!! Thats good I wasn't sure on 1000 sales they would open the whole 3000 seats.I take some squeezing in!
  • Options
    Did they sell away season tickets for 5 years? Thought it was only the first couple when we went up to the Prem (I had one that first magical year)
  • Options

Whatever the numbers you'll be squeezed in. I'm boycotting this game as Sheff Utd are sizeist to away fans.

That and my mates horse in running at Ascot on the same day as they have a CAMRA festival.......

• Options
    Addickted 10:01PM QuoteWhatever the numbers you'll be squeezed in. I'm boycotting this game as Sheff Utd are sizeist to away fans.
    That and my mates horse in running at Ascot on the same day as they have a CAMRA festival.......
    There is a Camra festival in Sheffield this weekend
  • Options

I'm not sure if I'm even going to reach the 'Bs'

http://ascotbeerfest.seberkscamra.org.uk/beerlist.shtml

• Options
    Did they sell away season tickets for 5 years? Thought it was only the first couple when we went up to the Prem (I had one that first magical year)
    ((sshhh, I'm not here), Yes, Think it was actually 7 years we sold them: If we paid to much at the start of the season we were given money back at the end...used to laugh at chelsea supporters i knew as their games were always dearer and if there was money at the end the club said it all went in admin).
  • Options
    ((sshhh, I'm not here), Yes, Think it was actually 7 years we sold them: If we paid to much at the start of the season we were given money back at the end...used to laugh at chelsea supporters i knew as their games were always dearer and if there was money at the end the club said it all went in admin).
    Under Ken Bates? I believe he does the same at Leeds but last season the season ticket worked out cheaper!
  • Options
    So if you wont pay to go to MK but do go if it's a freebie (not putting money in their coffers) does that make you

a. a real fan?

b. a sell out?

c. an opportunistic free-loader?
  • Options
    So if you wont pay to go to MK but do go if it's a freebie (not putting money in their coffers) does that make you

a. a real fan?

b. a sell out?

c. an opportunistic free-loader?
    d. Someone who asks stupid questions! ;-)
  • Options
    949 sold Im going for 1300 of us there saturday