Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons and Sheffield United away sales

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Sheff United 952 (final figure)
    Stevenage 477
  • Options
    Defanately be enought to make some decent noise
  • Options
    Is this the most amount of tickets we've sold for an up north game in a few seasons?
  • Options
    Had more for leeds away i think, and more for oldham in 2010
  • Options
    Gonna be a mint day weather wise... definite potential for 300 or so walk ups I would say. Anyone in doubt - get up there!
  • Options

Have a slight problem.I asked my sons on numerous occasions if they wanted to go to the Sheffield Utd game  and only one of the three wanted to go.I ordered the tickets on Saturday evening after making sure only one wanted to go (in case anyone thinks Im a bad Dad!!) The tickets have arrived and now no 2 son wants to go aswell. I take it that like a lot of away games Ive been to seat numbers don't mean a huge amount,is this the case at Bramall Lane,or if I'm there sharpish would they let me hand in my two tickets and buy an extra one and get them next to each other? I cant get to the Valley as we live in Scotland and I'm not that experienced in taking the boys to games.Does anyone know what is likely to happen?

As Nicholas & Covered End have said, most Charlton fans are sensible. You get the odd Numpty wanting to sit in the seat number on his ticket and insisting on moving everyone to accomodate him, despite stewards allowing people to move alongside friends - as happened to me and my son at Colchester last season. But that's very rare. If that happens, move into a gap. There should be plenty.

• Options
    Airman, I booked another Sheff Utd ticket on Tuesday, it still hasn't come. Obviously I'm at work today so don't know if it comes today until tonight, but I'm a tad concerned cos everything normally comes literally the next day from the box office.. what do I do if it isn't there today?
  • Options
    Airman, I booked another Sheff Utd ticket on Tuesday, it still hasn't come. Obviously I'm at work today so don't know if it comes today until tonight, but I'm a tad concerned cos everything normally comes literally the next day from the box office.. what do I do if it isn't there today?
    We do have someone in on Saturday morning (in the shop), but as they are not permanent staff they may not know what to do. I would suggest you ring the commercial centre today and explain the situation to see what they suggest. Most likely it will come today, but if not you need a plan in place.
  • Options
    Cheers Airman, much appreciated. Just spoke to the box office and they said they would contact Sheffield and sort one out for me up there if it doesn't turn up today.
  • Options
    Ticket didn't arrive...! Frustrating... dont understand why. No thanks queuing at their box office tomorrow pre-match!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    949 sold Im going for 1300 of us there saturday
    About right?
  • Options
    949 sold Im going for 1300 of us there saturday
    About right?
    Yeah I'd say so.
  • Options
  • Options
    Seemed like more than that.

• Options

Seemed like more than that.

always does :-)
  • Options
    How have i become involved in that quote?!
  • Options
    How have i become involved in that quote?!

yeah i thought that , there was some form of draft in my comment box so somehow that turned you into being quoted
  • Options
    You're just after countdown pictures
  • Options

You're just after clear countdown pictures

agreed
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    How many did Brentford take oohaah?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Brentford took 1085.

They are a funny bunch who pull out great followings for occasional matches, the follow it up with, for example 163 at Oldham, and 400 at Walsall.

I remember two seasons ago they took 2,200 all the way up to Leeds, yet only 1000 down the road to Wycombe Odd.
  • Options
    Brentford took 1085.

They are a funny bunch who pull out great followings for occasional matches, the follow it up with, for example 163 at Oldham, and 400 at Walsall.

I remember two seasons ago they took 2,200 all the way up to Leeds, yet only 1000 down the road to Wycombe Odd.
    It must be a new ground thing combined with the novelty of seeing their club play at these famous grounds.

I do find it strange that people know so much about other clubs away support! BTW, the nigels are averaging 1,900 so far this season.
  • Options

There is a forum on the away ground guide where fans of clubs post their numbers.

Lot of material there for oohahh to browse and arouse.

• Options

There is a forum on the away ground guide where fans of clubs post their numbers.

Lot of material there for oohahh to browse and arouse.

...quote & moan.....
  • Options

"The Yorkshire Griffens" is the largest branch of the Brentford Suppporters Club with over 800 members, hence their big turn outs oop North.

• Options
     the nigels are averaging 1,900 so far this season.
    Not surprising with a paid trip to The Ricoh and the Countries furthest apart derby down on the South Coast to boost their average.
  • Options
    where did you get palaces figure from AFKA? wouldnt mind having a look at their turnouts this season
  • Options

"The Yorkshire Griffens" is the largest branch of the Brentford Suppporters Club with over 800 members, hence their big turn outs oop North.

WTF?!!? To be honest I would hardly call Coventry an attractive away game.
  • Options
    where did you get palaces figure from AFKA? wouldnt mind having a look at their turnouts this season
    I didn't. It's the crappy quoting thingy not working.