Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Waggy v Green

123457»

Comments

• Options
    After his performances this season Green shouldn't really even be making the bench. Awful again today.
  • Options
    It didn't help that Green had a centre half behind him at right back. I think he will link up with Solly much better but having said that i would prefer Waggy back in the side,
  • Options
    I'm surprised people didn't see this coming from Green. He's a winger like any other and he'll have as many off games as great games. The Daggers fans told us that and we knew it anyway. Even at the top level it's only the very, very top players like Ronaldo and Messi who can perform every week. Wingers can run a game or be comepletely out of it. Green had one of those games today from what I've heard, but then it's moments like the cross against MK Dons to rescue a point that makes him worth having in a side. I like him and Waggy both, it's great having the two options. People now claiming Green is rubbish having bleated about him needing to replace Waggy without even having seen him play aren't really talking a lot of sense to be honest.
  • Options
    He's been pretty damn poor in every game he has started this season. He's hardly having as many off games as good ones. One decent cross at MK is all he has done this season.
  • Options
    He hasn't really had a fair crack of it though has he. Suspended, out with a virus, then a part of that dire team performance against Brentford. Granted today and Tranmere weren't great performances but it's not like he's played every game this season; a decent, point-saving cross really isn't a terrible return in that time. It's not brilliant but he's shown he's got the ability to change games. I think he'll come good more often than not this season.
  • Options
    Waggy for me. Green as back up.
  • Options
    Wagstaff back in. Think Green will come good, but based on what they've done this season Wagstaff deserves his place. It's not down to Green that the last two performances have been below par, but Wagstaff was an integral part of a winning formula.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Green did put in several good crosses in the first half hour or so but faded quite badly after that ..........especially in the second half unfotunately.

Had one or two of his very inviting crosses been converted he would have been highly praised...............but they wern't and he isn't.

I also like Waggy but sad to say he too hasn't exactly set the place on fire of late.

• Options
    Cracking pic Diz , you sure thats not Hamer in the middle?  :-0
  • Options
    Give Green another chance on Saturday but this time play Hayes up top instead of kermit and i'm sure he will see more of the ball.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cracking pic Diz , you sure thats not Hamer in the middle?  :-0

Cheers mate, we had a good chat.

Thats definitely me in the middle! 100% lol :)

• Options
    Put Benson in with Green.........only kidding!
  • Options
    Can't work out which is best....

the Waggy v Green thread

the Green vs Waggy thread

the Green or Waggy thread

or the Green or Wagstaff thread?
  • Options
    Can the admin just make them one massive Waggy vs Green vs Waggy vs Green vs Waggy vs Green thread all at once. Its getting kind of tedious...