Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

December away game ticket sales

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Walsall     372
Yeovil        145
Orient       283

All on general sale.

Comments

• Options
    Tickets are selling well especially Walsall with 3 weeks to go until the game.
  • Options
    Will get Yeovil and Orient tickets next monday
  • Options
    Should get 1,500 for Walsall

Straight up the M1/M6, cheap trains, couple of hours' journey, great form, should be a high chance of an away win
  • Options
    How can Walsall explain tickets for £18.50, its just a bit expensive imo
  • Options
    £23 for Orient is far worse!
  • Options
    What do you want them to explain?!
  • Options
    £23 for Orient is far worse!
    Only £15 for me ;)
    What do you want them to explain?!
    Surely more categories for sale would be better just not just adult then U16
  • Options
    The £5 for U18's at orient is pretty decent though..  
  • Options

Barry Hearn must have more money than sense then..............£23 for a game that is live onTv & on  New Years Eve !!!   Stupid !!!

I was going to go, but not now. I was having to get a babysitter in as the ex-wife is working that night & if I went I couldn't guarantee getting back in time to look after the kids, Now, I wont need to bother. Watch it at home with the kids & no expense.

When will clubs ever learn !

• Options

Barry Hearn must have more money than sense then..............£23 for a game that is live onTv & on  New Years Eve !!!   Stupid !!!

I was going to go, but not now. I was having to get a babysitter in as the ex-wife is working that night & if I went I couldn't guarantee getting back in time to look after the kids, Now, I wont need to bother. Watch it at home with the kids & no expense.

When will clubs ever learn !

They will only get £30k in facilities fees from Sky to compensate them for lost ticket sales. I don't mean to be patronising when I say that to a club with Orient's gates the revenue they get from Charlton's visit is significant and this is likely to be what they would have charged without the TV. I would guess they might have been better off at £20, but it's a judgement for them to make. I will be going regardless. And we are charging Huddersfield £25.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know a lot of people are going to give it a miss for various reasons but I still think we will have a very good turnout for Leyton Orient!
  • Options
    Is Orient un-reserved seats do we know??
  • Options
    I'm going to all three, yet to buy any at the moment.
  • Options
    Already got 6 for Yeovil - should be a good day out. Promising figures so far.

Out of interest do charlton benefit financially from away ticket sales?
  • Options

No.

Leyton Orient away is going to be mental! Will be a case of 'getting on it' before then straight to a party after the game.

• Options
    Already got 6 for Yeovil - should be a good day out. Promising figures so far.

Out of interest do charlton benefit financially from away ticket sales?
    Actually in the FL there is a five per cent commission on tickets sold in advance by the visiting club.

• Options
    How are the ticket sales going for these games now?
  • Options
    Is Orient un-reserved seats do we know??
    Tickets have a seat number on them.
  • Options
    Walsall 593, Yeovil 295, Orient 588
  • Options
    REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY wanna go to the Walsall game but don't know how I'd make it :/ Can't go with my Pa, and i can't really afford the tickets and train journey or wahtever, what with being a student!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good ticket sales for all of those games! 
  • Options
    Walsall 715, Yeovil 362, Orient 672
  • Options
    not a huge climb since huddersfield but presumably tomorrow will be plenty of sales, decent figures especially considering the high number of on the day purchasers at away matches this season
  • Options
    Looks as if we will have a good 1,200-plus at Walsall, 750 at Yeovil and big numbers at Orient. Would be good to sell Orient out and turn it into a home game.
  • Options
    750 to yeovil on boxing day is an outstanding effort, would love to go but would be hung drawn and quaterd by the family if i did, so well done to those escaping the turkey leftovers!!
  • Options
    Picking up 3 tickets for Orient within the week, really excited for it 
  • Options
    another 5 for Walsall being purchased this afternoon
  • Options

I picked up 6 Orient tickets yesterday as well as one each for the other two games.

Amazing, what form can do.

• Options
    bandwagon...on....jumping.....the....

;-)
  • Options

just ordered my 3 for walsall online.  Could be a 2000 turnout.