Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

December away game ticket sales

Comments

• Options

Surely yesterdays result will boost our numbers for Orient now!?

• Options
    Defo going to be mayhem trying to get a ticket now
  • Options
    Defo going to be mayhem trying to get a ticket now
    Two handed job there nolly.

• Options

good job i got my tickets early, as soon as they went on sale

i'll be able to officially moan about our wank support cos i'm there but if i'm not i can't comment

i mean doesn't stop half the clowns who've never played or managed a game of football passing their assessment on things football related

• Options
    you only pick and choose the figures that make us look bad. I saw you quoted palace taking a good following to Southampton, but can't remember any mention of them taking 250 to Barnsley or 900 odd to Nottingham forest the same weekend we took more than that to walsall.
  • Options
    i can sense oohaah digging out the away figures the last time us and palace were in the same division.
  • Options
    i can sense oohaah digging out the away figures the last time us and palace were in the same division.

Maybe he hasn't anything better to do....Let's have a big " Aaaaaaah!" for oohaah.
  • Options
    Thanks offy wrists are hurting on that one, all jokes aside I do think a massive following awaits Chris and the boys !
  • Options
    Why does it matter whether we take 10 or 10,000? I think Sheff Weds proved this weekend it doesn't make any difference to the result.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why does it matter whether we take 10 or 10,000? I think Sheff Weds proved this weekend it doesn't make any difference to the result.

agreed

but i also think it would be nicer for the team to have a bigger following

but when clowns (see above) start trying to big up our support numbers wise , they need a reality check and that is where i come in

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    When it comes to away support debate this man will take you to a world of pain and unleash hell on you
  • Options

it was hard work years back nolly before there was official numbers

i mean you only have to look at every over estimate by fans as to how many we had here or there

• Options
    Just thought i'd throw in the news that palace haven't sold out for millwall away on saturday, tiny club....
  • Options
    agreed folev , still can't believe we averaged less than them last time we were in the same league as them .... hey -ho
  • Options
    they are truly unique folev at Millwall,they once took 750 to Millwall,thats got to be a derby record? is it oohaa?
  • Options

agreed

but i also think it would be nicer for the team to have a bigger following

but when clowns (see above) start trying to big up our support numbers wise , they need a reality check and that is where i come in

can you advise what season was the last time we had a consistently large away following ? I know you say it may be nice to have a larger away following, and I can't agree more the atmosphere is great etc. - however after the continual threads on the same subject, I had a look around me at the last home game against Oldham, with my old man, and 8 out of 10 people I looked at must have been over 65's, plus we are a family club where it would cost a fortune if you all go with your kids etc -praise to be the hardy souls who make each and every away game. There are obviously many people like me who would like to go to every game, but just not feasible (cost, 3 kids to spend time with at weekends blah blah blah). 
  • Options
    first year up in the prem we basically sold out the lot , i luckily got an away season ticket and it was needed
  • Options
    The glory years
  • Options
    days of our lifes on sky sports wonder when will be on it?
  • Options
    "I remember turning to Johnny Robinson and saying we done it we snatched 9th over Bolton"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    exactly nolly , memorable for a club of our stature
  • Options
    first year up in the prem we basically sold out the lot , i luckily got an away season ticket and it was needed
    excitement of basically playing a cup final every weekend for the first time in 10 years probably, and the economic climate better - however a couple of years later I was there when we got laughed at by Newcastle away with maybe 500, so even in Prem we didn't do it consistently season after season. My point is we haven't ever had a large core as other teams, no problem that is just the way it is....COYR
  • Options
    Only the really big clubs have a consistently big away support - ours is no different to any other mid sized club.
  • Options
    The glory years

Surely you're not saying that ooohah is a glory hunter, nolly ?
  • Options
    days of our lifes on sky sports wonder when will be on it?
    And which 3 players ?
  • Options
    "I remember turning to Johnny Robinson and saying we done it we snatched 9th over Bolton"
    Not exactly a cup final appearance, eh nolly?
  • Options
    Winning the championship in 2000 was a fantastic achievement. Dropping down the league after getting 40 points, not as good, baring a couple of victories over the big teams.
  • Options
    Got the Jackson 5 thing for xmas. Does anyone know if I have to pre-book my ticket to exchange in advance or can I just turn up on the day?
  • Options
    According to 5 Live, West Ham had 1,400 at Birmingham on Boxing Day. I don't think that's a particularly terrible turnout, but if it was us going for promotion to the PL and with WHU's home gates I'm sure we'd be told how embarrassing it was . . . 
  • Options
    According to 5 Live, West Ham had 1,400 at Birmingham on Boxing Day. I don't think that's a particularly terrible turnout, but if it was us going for promotion to the PL and with WHU's home gates I'm sure we'd be told how embarrassing it was . . . 

;-)