Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

December away game ticket sales

Comments

• Options
    Oh are you saying the 4th round is on 28th?
    Everyone look out for the fan in the Charlton end celebrating when Fulham score.
  • Options
    lol! You joke about it...
  • Options

This thread has gone off tangent a bit.

Using West Ham is an example/comparison is quite funny though seeing as they probably have one of the most dedicated support home and away in the country and had that been us in that position we would probably have taken similar numbers to when we were on the box up there in the Prem on a Monday night which was about 250 if I recall.

Palace not selling out Millwall in their position is a much better comparison

• Options
    Any idea of numbers for Orient?

• Options
    1599 still, shop opens again tomorrow. Gonna buy some and collect on sat morning.
  • Options
    Any update Airman on sales for Orient ?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

" Where are you ???? "

" Let's be havin' you ! "

Not you, Airman, but those waverers ..

Let's make some noise on Saturday evening !!!

• Options
    not wavering, just not going.
  • Options
    me neither, was gonna go but the KO move made my mind up, will watch it indoors and then get ready and go to the party I'm off to.
  • Options
    I'm going then rushing back to get to a party.

It's what all true fans would do...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wont get to see the Orient match in a pub. Just how many publicans would be prepared to show this match at 5.20 on new years eve, let alone one in Devon? Will have to rely on Player commentary unless somebody has any great suggestions short of going to the match.  

For all those going, please give a cheer for me, I will listen out for it.
  • Options
    I'm going then rushing back to get to a party.

It's what all true fans would do...
    take a bow
  • Options
    I wont get to see the Orient match in a pub. Just how many publicans would be prepared to show this match at 5.20 on new years eve, let alone one in Devon? Will have to rely on Player commentary unless somebody has any great suggestions short of going to the match.  

For all those going, please give a cheer for me, I will listen out for it.
    There'll be plenty of streams on the internet
  • Options
    Good point red, I have never had much success with this route but I will give it a go for NYE. Thanks
  • Options
    just got a couple for orient collection on the day
  • Options
    I have put restrictions on both Exeter and Chesterfield in expectation that we will sell out (if Exeter remains on the Saturday). What do people think?

There are about 2,000 seats at Chesterfield and 1000 terrace plus 250 seats at Exeter, from recollection.

I'm confident they will both sell out. Exeter 100%, Chesterfield 90% confident.

I would say restrictions should be 1 per S/T holder & VG & VIP's, plus getting the maximum you have bought for say 3 away games.That's not in detail, but you know what I mean. In other words like normal basically.

I'm put off buying too early due to the likelihood of postponements, where I paid for 3 Rochdale train tickets (like yourself i think).

• Options
    Good point red, I have never had much success with this route but I will give it a go for NYE. Thanks
    Try this 
    http://mypremium.tv/ 
    Think the game is on Sky Sports 1
  • Options
    Orient 1,788
    Sheff Wed 459

Lots of enquiries today about buying on the day at Orient, so expect a decent walk-up. One thing to note is that the U18 tickets go up from £5 to £16 if you buy on the day; adults are £2 dearer and other concessions £1 more. 
  • Options
    perhaps if you tell  people that the Sheff Wed match is a cup tie then we might sell 7k ..........
    hahaha, It would be nice if we could take, as we should, 2k but I doubt it
  • Options
    Yeah, you're boring now mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, you're boring now mate.
    As well as the golfaddick yeah
  • Options
    perhaps if you tell  people that the Sheff Wed match is a cup tie then we might sell 7k ..........
    Havn't you got nothing better to do on your School Holidays rather than sit on this thread moaning!
  • Options
    Havn't you got nothing better to do on your School Holidays rather than sit on this thread moaning!
    sigh
  • Options
    Airman, how much is it on the day?!?!? £16 quid? thought it only went up by 2 pounds more from £5 to £7 :(
  • Options
    Airman, how much is it on the day?!?!? £16 quid? thought it only went up by 2 pounds more from £5 to £7 :(
    Judging by what's printed on the tickets £16 is correct.
  • Options
    is there a student ticket?
  • Options
    just ring the club now buy one and collect it on the day from charlton then it will be normal price
  • Options
    and yes student ticket is £15
  • Options
    clubs phone lines will be closed?
  • Options
    and yes student ticket is £15
    Rising to £16 on the day.