Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

December away game ticket sales

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Orient 1,831 (sold out at The Valley, on sale at Brisbane Road tomorrow)
    Sheff Wed 500
  • Options
    Airman, can I ask you a question (or two)?

Firstly, do you get annoyed/frustrated by the apparently endless stream of inane questions on here that you are expected to know the answer to and respond immediately?

Secondly, is there a good view from my seat at Fulham ?

Thanks
  • Options
    Excellent, should be a minimum of 2,300+ at Orient and Sheff Weds is looking good too so far. Expect loads of sales for that next week and after the Fulham game! Minimum 2,000 for Weds game!
  • Options

Firstly, do you get annoyed/frustrated by the apparently endless stream of inane questions on here that you are expected to know the answer to and respond immediately?

Thanks
    :)
  • Options

Thanks
    Very good.
  • Options

Thanks
    I think it's good that people can ask questions and feel they have more direct access to the club, although I can only help on matters I know about. I think the view will depend on what there is to see . . .
  • Options
    I think off it will have a better view than the person sitting behind him :-)
  • Options
    I sincerely hope it's you, sweetheart.
  • Options
    I currently hold AFKAs ticket and after the free bet debacle I can confirm he won't be sitting anywhere in the Putney End.
  • Options
    I currently hold AFKAs ticket and after the free bet debacle I can confirm he won't be sitting anywhere in the Putney End.
    He wouldn't of been able to see anyway if he had a seat ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Airman, is it even more frustrating that after you answering all the inane questions the last comment is inevitably
    "Gutted, if the tickets were hand dipped in chocolate and had been delivered to my home address by Michael Buble I would have had 2 for defo, can't make it now so will watch it in the pub instead" ;-)
  • Options
    How many were we allocated for Orient, and I am assuming its pretty likely to get a ticket tomorrow?
  • Options
    still about 1200 available at least pal, you'll have no trouble
  • Options

cheers Mike, for my younger brother so needed to know for sure about getting a ticket!

• Options
    I think off it will have a better view than the person sitting behind him :-)
    Not if I am in front of off it he won't :-)