Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

December away game ticket sales

Comments

• Options

Staggered by the Yeovil numbers, 4 hour drive for me so first Boxing Day game I have missed for a while.

Orient looks like being better than I thought as well, havent got my ticket but will be there for that one, best away atmosphere of the season.

• Options
    Really impressed by the numbers so far!

Does anyone who is making the Boxing Day trip to Yeovil fancy writing a paragraph after the game for the Football League Paper? They need a CAFC fan, I did it for the Stevenage game (so I'm clearly bad luck) so they've asked me again but I'm not able to go.

You just need to write & email accross a short paragraph giving your view on the game/result/perfomance/fans etc, along with a picture of yourself. If anyone's interested, let me know & i'll send you the email address.
  • Options
    Very good numbers for Yeovil and Orient, Orient could be our biggest away crowd of the season, worried about Sheff Wed though i think we might struggle to take a 1,000 what with it being our 4th away game in 20 days.
  • Options
    Going to Yeovil, will buy a ticket on the day.  
  • Options
    3 of us going to Yeovil now.
    Will you be listening to a bit of Elvis in the car on the way? :-)
    Wash your mouth out, Plaaayer !
  • Options
    Wednesday will totally depend on results, if we are still top and on form then I can see 1800 including me. Some poor results over the holiday (not Fulham not bothered and expect to lose) would hit us hard.
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm if Orient will be selling on the day??
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm if Orient will be selling on the day??

Yes they are, but on the tickets (I have mine) it says £2 more, ie adults £25 instead of £23.
  • Options
    Cheers - just bought my six, but I know some who won't decide/know till the day.
  • Options
    how many tickets have we been given for leyton Oreint?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

3000 - should be more than enough, given it's on Sky and not cheap.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Of course, half the Yeovil tickets have been sold to people increasing their priority in order to qualify for Fulham and they won't actually be travelling  . . .

Not really!
  • Options
    anymore sold for yeovil today? 
  • Options
    Does anyone know the commercial centre opening times over the Chrismas period?
  • Options
    Does anyone know the commercial centre opening times over the Chrismas period?
    The club has announced its extended festive operating hours, with the
    Valley Superstore open from 9am-8pm from Monday, December 19th to
    Friday, December 23rd.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No telephone ticket sales after 5pm on Friday until 9am on THURSDAY 29th, please note. There are no ticket staff in on Christmas Eve (9am-1pm) and the club is shut 25th-28th. Online sales throughout that period, but we won't be posting out any further tickets for Orient or Brentford. Can hold both for collection from The Valley, but with Orient you'd probably find it easier to buy over there. Brentford on sale on the day of course, but could be busy so best to buy in person in advance if you can. Valley Express for Brentford is fully available online, as is Orient and Fulham coach travel (we're up to about 16 coaches for Fulham). There are plenty of seats on the three Yeovil coaches - email wendy.perfect@cafc.co.uk if you decide you want to travel after 5pm on Friday.

Yeovil 722 (final figure for advance sale)
    Orient 1,570
    Sheff Wed 375
  • Options
    Cheers fellas
  • Options
    No telephone ticket sales after 5pm on Friday until 9am on THURSDAY 29th, please note. There are no ticket staff in on Christmas Eve (9am-1pm) and the club is shut 25th-28th. Online sales throughout that period, but we won't be posting out any further tickets for Orient or Brentford. Can hold both for collection from The Valley, but with Orient you'd probably find it easier to buy over there. Brentford on sale on the day of course, but could be busy so best to buy in person in advance if you can.

Yeovil 722 (final figure for advance sale)
    Orient 1,570
    Sheff Wed 375
    Airman, Is it safe to assume Yeovil won't sell out so it will be ok to buy on the day? Can you buy coach travel without a ticket for the game? And will the coach drop me off with enough time TO buy a ticket before the game?

• Options

think we will sell leyton oreint out hopefully

• Options
    Airman, Is it safe to assume Yeovil won't sell out so it will be ok to buy on the day? Can you buy coach travel without a ticket for the game? And will the coach drop me off with enough time TO buy a ticket before the game? 
    Yes, yes and no reason to think not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cool cheers.
  • Options
    just to confirm, can I phone up today and get orient tickets and get them posted out?
  • Options

just to confirm, can I phone up today and get orient tickets and get them posted out?

No posting out of Orient or Brentford at this stage.
  • Options
    ah damn thats done me right over :(
  • Options
    With the xmas weekend, and then 2 bank holidays, if you rang right now and they put it in the last post, it wouldn't arrive with you unitl the 29th at the earliest, if you're really lucky, more likely wouldn't arrive until the 3rd or 4th of Jan. I believe box office policy is not to post out if there's any doubt it will arrive on time.
  • Options
    There not going to sell out Mike nowhere near
  • Options
    i know mate just a bit of a pain but its my own fault, didn't want to have to queue up on the day means less pub time
  • Options
    i know mate just a bit of a pain but its my own fault, didn't want to have to queue up on the day means less pub time

Send Nathan he's banned    :-)
  • Options
    I'll be ok to get a ticket on the gate on NYE? Planning to take the tube (providing there are no engineering works!)
  • Options
    you'll be fine mate, plenty doing the same but still 1500 available