Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

December away game ticket sales

Comments

• Options
    I think it's just easier to give them a call to be honest, always very helpful.
  • Options

Because who wants to work boxing day?
    Well apparently, most of the retail trade, and footballers. Either its a religious holiday or its not. If it is, don't open the bloody shops or play football. If its not, then open the shops, play football, but don't fill up the roads with people who'd be happy to go by public transport. That's how they do it in other countries
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Because who wants to work boxing day?
    Well apparently, most of the retail trade, and footballers. Either its a religious holiday or its not. If it is, don't open the bloody shops or play football. If its not, then open the shops, play football, but don't fill up the roads with people who'd be happy to go by public transport. That's how they do it in other countries
    It's a railway thing, I think, rather than public transport generally. There is a perfectly reasonable bus service usually. In recent years there have even been a few trains, but that seems to have been stopped again.

I believe Boxing Day is a peculiarly English thing (not even a public holiday in Scotland), but then I understand many countries get more excited about Christmas Eve than we do.
  • Options
    It is a public holiday in Scotland - has been for years.
  • Options
    It is a public holiday in Scotland - has been for years.
    Fair enough - do they play football on it?
  • Options
    I blame the football league. Surely boxing day games should be as local as possible!
  • Options

CAFCofficial
    Charlton Athletic FC

Charlton have sold out their initial allocation of tickets for Walsall - but more are on sale tomorrow. See cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetai… (GH) #cafc

• Options
    Will Walsall tickets be available on the day ?
  • Options
    No doubt they will be. Think they were £2 more last year on the day.
  • Options
    Is Yeovil pay on the door?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will Walsall tickets be available on the day ?
    yes, £2 more on the day. Confirmed on OS.
  • Options

Got my Yeovil ticket and a note from my missus to say I can go.  2hr 20 drive each way from Cornwall.

Yeh - another glory hunter, Yeovil town away midwinter.....

• Options
    good support
  • Options

Got my Yeovil ticket and a note from my missus to say I can go.  2hr 20 drive each way from Cornwall.

Go back to United.
  • Options

About the same time it takes me from Devon. Just ordered my tickets for the first away game of the season.  
    Remembered to use my Red Cad this time, just in case I need to prove that I have been to matches. Forgot about this for the home matches. Bugger!

Hope it isn't cancelled like the trip to the Valley last winter:-(

• Options
    Walsall 905, Yeovil 447, Orient 883

Away coach running to Yeovil from Gillingham and to Orient from Ramsgate, Canterbury, Faversham & Medway.
  • Options
    no walsall tickets available at charlton now. having to buy on the day.
  • Options
    None to post out I imagine due to how long it takes to post...got mine yesterday ;)
  • Options
    bastard. we are getting in for 11.44 
  • Options
    bastard. we are getting in for 11.44 
    Where? Bescot?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One guy in the commercial office was miserable today when I got my tickets.. tuesday blues or what lol....
  • Options
    yes bescot
  • Options

CAFCofficial
    Charlton Athletic FC

Charlton have sold out their initial allocation of tickets for Walsall - but more are on sale tomorrow. See cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetai… (GH) #cafc

• Options
    yes bescot
    Knob jockey. You can have my pint ready for me then ;)
  • Options
    yeah cheers mate the woman said she would phone if they come in tomorrow, don't mind either way really
  • Options
    yes bescot
    Knob jockey. You can have my pint ready for me then ;)
    your dreaming mate
  • Options
    Walsall 966, Yeovil 470, Orient 892
  • Options
    Apparently the Wendies are taking 4,000 to Oldham on Saturday and have already sold 2,000 for Walsall on Boxing Day.
    Let's hope they are all disappointed
  • Options
    proper support
  • Options
    New ground syndrome.