Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

December away game ticket sales

Comments

• Options
    Think we took more than 1,200 to Sheff U - certainly felt like it. Maybe walk ups not included in the numbers ?
  • Options
    Think we took more than 1,200 to Sheff U - certainly felt like it. Maybe walk ups not included in the numbers ?
    I believe we sold about 900 so walk ups were included
  • Options
    How many we sold for orient and weds
  • Options
    1,176 we took to sheff utd
  • Options
    Yeovil 651, Orient 1,367, Sheff Wed 277
  • Options
    edited December 2011

• Options
    would love to see another "0" next to the 277 quoted by Airman for Sheff Wed to take that up there would be tremendous!!!
  • Options
    not a chance. i reckon a decent walk-up in Boxing Day = 975 at Yeovil, back to winning ways there swells Orient to 2,085, new year cold weather depression and financial constraints keep wednesday just below the Sheff Utd turnout - 1,097
  • Options
    not a chance. i reckon a decent walk-up in Boxing Day = 975 at Yeovil, back to winning ways there swells Orient to 2,085, new year cold weather depression and financial constraints keep wednesday just below the Sheff Utd turnout - 1,097
    Could you let me know the winning euro lottery numbers for this week. Thanks Solid
    PS: it would be best if you could PM the numbers. Cheers ;0)

• Options
    would love to see another "0" next to the 277 quoted by Airman for Sheff Wed to take that up there would be tremendous!!!

There you go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol
  • Options
    We would sell out Orient if it wasn't for those knobheads at sky.
  • Options
    four of us deffo going to Yeovil but have not bought tickets yet.
  • Options
    perhaps if you tell  people that the Sheff Wed match is a cup tie then we might sell 7k ..........
  • Options
    perhaps if you tell  people that the Sheff Wed match is a cup tie then we might sell 7k ..........
    And that it's in London.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me and my brother going yeovil now.
  • Options
    3 of us going to Yeovil now.
  • Options
    3 of us going to Yeovil now.
    Will you be listening to a bit of Elvis in the car on the way? :-)
  • Options
    good figures for yeovil considering there's no trains, hopefully orient picks up to around 2000
  • Options
    good figures for yeovil considering there's no trains, hopefully orient picks up to around 2000
    Fantastic bloody figures considering the distance and its Boxing Day, hats off to all of you going.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The fear of spending 2 days on the trot with the family has clearly motivated people like nothing else could.
  • Options
    The fear of spending 2 days on the trot with the family has clearly motivated people like nothing else could.
    I'm going with Mum, Dad, Golfie and jimmymelrose. My fear is another day with the mother in law !!
  • Options
    I'm going with Mum, Dad, Golfie and jimmymelrose. My fear is another day with the mother in law !!
    Fair play - the atmosphere vacuum as i affectionately call her will be safely delivered back home by then just leaving my family who are alright and half of whom i go football with anyway.The Vacuum will be at home assessing her Hyacinth Bouquet xmas checklist. Picked me up with a smile Y/N, Made a good effort at thanking me for present Y/N, Helped daughter with cooking (new man style) Y/N, Went up pub Y/N, etc etc etc. 
  • Options
    bloody hell, didn't know we were related !!
  • Options
    Any news on how many we have sold now ?
  • Options
    Yeovil 707, Orient 1,502, Sheff Wed 325
  • Options

Yeovil's very impressive.

Am I right in thinking there is no trains aswell ?

• Options

Me and six others have bought tickets, washed the car and packed our waterproofs for Yeovil. 

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way.....

• Options
    Will be going to Yeovil, yet to sort out tickets, five of us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Going to Yeovil as we're in Oxford for Christmas and it would be rude not to make the two hour journey! Even though last year, despite winning, I said to myself that I would never return to Yeovil, especially not in the winter, I'll be there again.

Also really looking forward to Leyton Orient, haven't been before!