Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

December away game ticket sales

Comments

• Options
    know quite a few who haven't bought for walsall yet. can we buy on the day? Just a bit wary after the time if got called off.
  • Options
    forcast is fairly good for the next week
  • Options

What's all this reserved seating stuff? Orient away was always sit where you like, seat numbers on ticket or not - those who wanna sing/shout/stand head to the back, those who don't head to the front - it's the way it works ain't it?

• Options
    usually has sparrows
  • Options
    Top class sales for these games....... we will 3 very good turnouts. Leyton Orient will be sold out 3,000 no probs!
  • Options
    2 ordered today for Walsall.
  • Options
    The Yeovil match will depend for me (+4) on the weather. What with no real alternative but to drive, want to wait and see how things are on Boxing Day, and then assume it will be pay on the day.
  • Options
    Would be brilliant to outnumber the home fans at Orient. How many home fans do they normally get ?
  • Options
    Hopefully this will be broadcast on Foxtel, if so I'll be up at 4am to watch it....
  • Options
    Popped to The Valley on way home from work and got my 2 for Walsall. Will be going Orient as well. Can't wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still gotta get 2 for walsall and most probs orient .
  • Options
    Scuse my ignorance - when is Walsall ?
  • Options
    Saturday week.
  • Options
    Scuse my ignorance - when is Walsall ?
    Next Saturday....I think?
  • Options

What's all this reserved seating stuff? Orient away was always sit where you like, seat numbers on ticket or not - those who wanna sing/shout/stand head to the back, those who don't head to the front - it's the way it works ain't it?

This season will be no different but the first season, when the game wasn't on sky, it was officially unreserved seating.
  • Options
    Someone in front of me in the superstore today got like 6 Walsall tickets, was a bit of a strange thing to see
  • Options
    Someone in front of me in the superstore today got like 6 Walsall tickets, was a bit of a strange thing to see

was an old couple? Mum and Dad were popping down this afternoon to get six.
  • Options

was an old couple? Mum and Dad were popping down this afternoon to get six.
    Do believe so yes, wasn't paying much attention though
  • Options
    Will be ordering 7 for Yeovil tomorrow. Hopefully the figures quoted above will have risen after today!
  • Options
    Got 7 orient today, Row O, hope thats near the back.
    Does anyone remember from previous years how of us were standing in the away end? If its 50/50 i should be alright to stand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most at the back were last year Folev, but as said its basically unreserved. 
  • Options
    +2 for Walsall, i'm 6'4, & my mate is 6'8...we'll make our way towards the back then.
  • Options
    +2 for Walsall, i'm 6'4, & my mate is 6'8...we'll make our way towards the back then.

H...at those heights, we should have signed you both for the team surely!!!! ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Walsall 822, Yeovil 405, Orient 762

• Options
    Come on people get buying for Yeovil.

Would be great if we could take 2000 to Walsall. Think we usually have quite a lot of people buying on the day!
  • Options
    Yeovil depends on the weather, it's going to be a last minute thing for lots of us.
  • Options
    I'm planning to be at Yeovil. Somehow.

Incidentally, is there anyone who can give me a sensible reason why the UK, uniquely in Europe, tolerates the lock down of the public transport system on the day after the Christmas celebration? Why do so many people bang on about freedom of this and that being eroded, and yet shrug their shoulders at this 100% home-grown testimony to laziness and common-sense shortage?
  • Options
    I'm planning to be at Yeovil. Somehow.

Incidentally, is there anyone who can give me a sensible reason why the UK, uniquely in Europe, tolerates the lock down of the public transport system on the day after the Christmas celebration? Why do so many people bang on about freedom of this and that being eroded, and yet shrug their shoulders at this 100% home-grown testimony to laziness and common-sense shortage?

Because who wants to work boxing day?
  • Options
    Going to Walsall & Orient and hoping someone will be driving to Yeovil. Looks more likely than a week ago.
  • Options
    Come on people get buying for Yeovil. 
    Oh go on then..

Bought this and the coach travel and Orient. Can't make Warsaw this weekend.

As an aside, how the hell can you book different games and the coach online ? Gave up and rang them up in the end.