Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield next week

Comments

• Options
    Quel surprise!!
    I'm not Sam Sodje told the FA there was nothing in it.
  • Options

Looking forward to this one even more as we will be sitting on the Directors area. Comfy seat, free drinks and the obligatory prawn sarnie.

• Options
    I am counting down the days!! 
  • Options
    I cant remember the last time I was this excited for a game so many days in advance! Bring it on Huddersfield!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    We have seen the same- having seen the incident I agree that any reasonable organisation would take Sodje's testomany but we know they go on what the ref says and refs don't generally admit to errors. Also it looked like a 95% wrong decision and it has to be 100%- thay don't like appeals and want to create a situation where clubs don't bother making them.
  • Options
    Referee is Roger East. Our record with him since we've been in League One:

17/10/09: Charlton 2-1 Huddersfield
    30/10/10: Charlton 1-0 Sheffield Wednesday
    27/09/11: MK Dons 1-1 Charlton
  • Options
    The only goals Hudders have scored against us at The Valley since we've been down here have been 2 free kicks ;-)
  • Options
    Alan Lee sending off has been upheld.
    Town have replaced him with Jon 'The Beast' Parkin, for a month.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Thats good because if he plays on Monday night he will have to cope with Matt the Beast Taylor and Michael the Beast Morrison bring it on!
  • Options
    Crickey how many 'beasts' can you have in one team..... obviously not enough!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2011
    As many as you want but they look very similar so you could be mistaken for thinking we've just got the one ha ha.
  • Options
    I am counting down the days!! 
    Me to!!!!!!!! 

Why did sky have to move it and make us wait an extra 2 days.
  • Options
    Alan Lee sending off has been upheld.
    Town have replaced him with Jon 'The Beast' Parkin, for a month.
    Advance warning, so time to get some extra pies in.
  • Options
    Any news on ticket sales/expected crowd??  Reckon we would of got about 22,000 on a saturday but will probably be about 18,000 now.  Bloody sky!
  • Options

Parkin hasnt played a first team game for over a month and he was already a fatty, so i really cant see him having much influence on a high speed adrelanin fuelled top of the table clash on monday night (cue his 90th min winner)

• Options
    Parkin is a good signing. He isnt there to chase anything , he is there to bully and create  space for Rhodes. Clever signing i think.
  • Options
    Kermorgant will outshine Parkin on Monday night.
  • Options
    As many as you want but they look very similar so you could be mistaken for thinking we've just got the one ha ha.
    Heard people saying this earlier in the season and I didn't get it then and still don't! :-) For me Taylor and Morrison don't look alike at all
  • Options
    Crickey how many 'beasts' can you have in one team..... obviously not enough!

The Beastie Boys.
  • Options
    COYR let's win and go eight points clear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2011

• Options
    edited November 2011

Taylor and Morrison will have a few sleepless nights in the run up to Monday after that signing, 6ft 5 tall and at least 7ft wide.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Wow that guy above looks like he's carrying too much spare change, looks like he started early on the Christmas celebrations!

Is it Parkin?

If it is , it adds meaning to the phrase 'Parkin the bus'  ;-0
  • Options
    it is the beast himself, hes only 26 as well!
  • Options
    Heard people saying this earlier in the season and I didn't get it then and still don't! :-) For me Taylor and Morrison don't look alike at all

I struggle to tell them apart on the pitch.
  • Options
    Just persuaded a couple of mates to come along so I have done my bit :) 

Haven't looked forward to a match this much in a long time!!
  • Options
    I've always rated the beast as they say. Holds the ball up well as you would expect and has got a shot on him. Someone above said he hasn't played for a month or so, so hopefully he won't last to long in the game
  • Options
    I struggle to tell them apart on the pitch.
    One has a shaved head, the other doesn't.
  • Options
    Parkin has been a nemesis in the past.