Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield next week

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Jacks brother Isaac is pretty good as well.
  • Options
    Why no mention of Isaac's twin brother Mike?
  • Options

We have just signed Alex Bruce on loan, great signing just where we needed it. Can't wait 'til Monday.

• Options
    very good signing at this level
  • Options
    EveryOne playing well at Charlton.COYR
  • Options
    very good signing at this level one aim
  • Options
    piss of N ;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Jack Hunt impressed me last season with his pace. We have a bit more pace ourselves now though.
    You sure it wasn't Mike Hunt Len?
  • Options

We should have signed Sanchez Wott and Jon Parkin!

Parkin is a massive signing and I can see Hudders now winning the league!

Parkin and Rhodes is the best forward line in the league

• Options

Don't think so but I'll let you know late Monday evening!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Solly, Taylor, Morrison and Wiggins is the best back 4 in the league. Green, Hollands and Jackson are 3 of the best Misfielders in the league. Wright-Phillips is one of the best players in the league.

Just sayin'.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Are you on drugs?
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Are you on drugs?
    No but he could be on a wind up! Failing which I'll have a pint of what he's been drinking.
  • Options
    I was hoping he'd give me some- they obviously work :0D
  • Options

Hi

I am a Town fan of many years.You seem to be under the mis-apprehension that during this run we have had that we go out not to loose, I do think that we have drawn too many matches but we have never to my recollection gone into a game playing not to loose, in fact the opposite is the case we have drawn games because once we get in front we keep going forward and can't close games out, so expect a good game of football on Monday and may the best team win!!

It is LOSE not loose.

Maybe he's referring to the Huddersfield supporters' bowels when they go home pointless ....
  • Options
    Huddersfields visit to the valley will be like a broken pencil...

Pointless!
  • Options
    The result of this game does not make or break our season. Grinding out last weeks win was more significant. However, the media will adopt the winner as Champions elect. They are a good side, If I leave feeling we should have won that will satisfy me.. Basically want a top performance. 3 points to go with it would be bonus. Top if we win top if we lose. COYR 
  • Options
    http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=62544

We should have confidentiality agreements/gagging orders to sign on here.
  • Options
    Funny, they say all that "honestly don't think we can cope without JJ stuff" then posts that he's changed his mind now we've signed a loanee!
    Shoulda kept quiet in the first place.
  • Options
    Ephraim to score 1st is 12/1 while Danny green is 14's

Can't understand that. Green will start and I'd play waggy over ephraim at the moment

Morrison is 40/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2011

I have managed to coerce 4 (edit now 9)  of my staff to come! Given them the following advice/research to do over the weekend:

Research:

Top of the table clash – League 1 Charlton top/Huddersfield second

Signature song: Valley Floyd Road http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLJDkU70dYU

Top striker: Bradley Wright Philips (Song: He’s better than Shaun)

Most annoying song: C/A/F/C sang constantly

Some rude songs  especially about Crystal Palace and Millwall who we hate (apologies in advance)

Captain: Jonnie Jackson ( Injured – will miss him)

Most influential players: Danny Green(funny hair – winger)/Scott Wagstaff (academy player)/Rhoys Wiggins/Matthew Taylor/Michael Morrison/Danny Hollands

Paul/Viraj  will give a presentation on the offside rule on Monday  so you know when to swear at the ref and suggest he is blind.

Thread on Charlton Life about this match:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/44498/charlton-vs-huddersfield-28th-november-2011-match-preview-predictions-views-news

Huddersfield: 43 games unbeaten (apart from the playoff game which they should have won)

Is  on sky and we are always rubbish when we are on TV so feeling nervous already !