Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Show

edited December 2011 in General Charlton

I've looked through my TV guide for the next 2 weeks, and I can't see the Football League show anywhere.  Several Match of the Days though.

Is it really not on till mid January, or have I overlooked it, perhaps on a different BBC channel?

The stupid BBC website gives the dates of the shows that have been screened, but not those of future shows.  So where can one see highlights of the Yeovil game?

Comments

• Options
    i doubt it would be on if there are no saturday games
  • Options
    It's not on unless games are played on a Saturday. It's not fair really but life must go on. 

You could wait till tomorrow evening whereby highlights might be up on the Sky Ports website.
  • Options

But there is a full programme of league games this Saturday!  I could understand them putting it on after midnight, but showing nothing is daft.

I'm sure the matches will be filmed anyway, and I expect there'll be a one minute highlights on the BBC site a couple of days afterwards.

• Options
    It seems to me that the Beeb have lost interest (if they ever had it in the first place).
  • Options
    Will be on Sky Sports Goals Express at 7pm. Extended Highlights. In 3D. Plus in depth interviews with all the players and fans views at the end....... ;)
  • Options
    Just shown the goals on Sky Sports. They weren't exaggerating about Yanns free kick. Absolute pearler from about 25 yards out. Greens winner was a proper Sally Gunnel!
  • Options
    Quality free kick from big yann. Unstoppable
  • Options
    Missed it :( is there anywhere I can watch??
  • Options
    So if I read this correctly then there's no Football league show?
  • Options
    Aye. No FLS. Not even the Mighty Hudds and Shuffled Wednesday get a look in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sod it who need the FLS show when we have CAFC player........can someone send me their log in details please :)
  • Options
    Sod it who need the FLS show when we have CAFC player........can someone send me their log in details please :)
    THIS
  • Options
    Might sign up to CAFC player to get the highlights. How long does it take for them to go up there?
  • Options
    Might sign up to CAFC player to get the highlights. How long does it take for them to go up there?
    They aren't normally up till a day or two after the match.
  • Options
    For those that can't wait I have posted the goals on youtube recorded off the goals express show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yIcqgbnCZY&feature=youtu.be .
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    Thanks 1stevieg.
  • Options
    stevie thank you
  • Options
    Well done that man
  • Options
    Thanks Stevie, could you post up the Walsall goals, I need a good laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pleasure. I suppose I shold have put them on a seperate thread! The walsall goals were next. Walsalls first was a massive deflection and the 2nd was a lob from about 6 yards out from near enough the touch line.

• Options
    Dunno if I'm misunderstanding player, but if you have an iPhone, you can get the official FL app and set your team- then you get all the videos that are put on player for £1.49 a month or £4.99 for 6 months.
    Am I missing something? (assuming you've an iPhone of course!)
    The whole match is usually put up after about a week.
  • Options

@Bedsaddick

The Football League produced highlights package typically goes up on CAFC Player 24 hours after the match finishes, so Yeovil should be approx 5pm today.

@RedMist

Correct regarding the iPhone and Android apps. However, the apps only offer access to the video features, so no audio commentary on games, Charlton Live shows or audio interviews etc.

T2TV kindly provide for CAFC Player extended video highlights and full match coverage of all home games only, plus selected away games. The extended highlights typically go up 48 hours after a game with the full 90 minutes a day later, so everything should generally be up within three or so days.

• Options
    Many thanks. Free header for their second was a bit concerning.
  • Options
    @Matt_Wright
    Sorry didn't mean to undermine CAFC player- and yes of course I can't get the match commentary with the app- a glaring oversight by me!
  • Options
    You can see all the goals on BBC sport website on a Monday if the game was on a saturday, so should be on there tomorrow
  • Options
    Thanks for that 1StevieG
  • Options
    Cheers 1StevieG.

If you could do that more I'd be delighted. 
  • Options
    Just wish the quality of the footage on player was better. Seen better flick books........................
  • Options
    And don't forget, anyone who has a player subscription can use it to log in to the Wendys site and have a laugh look at their game. ;-)