Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Show

123457»

Comments

• Options
    I was amused by their coverage of Col U v Rochdale

"Coming up, the highlights of Colchester's encounter with Rochdale... [shows keeper tipping a ball over the bar] ... and there it was."</blockquo

i found this funny too.

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anZghWhVQrc
    They've just shown this incident again on my local news. I don't think anyone's told them about the chap in the background. Proper made me chuckle it did...

• Options
    On SSN on Saturday night, anyone hear the presenter on the Goals bit say 'Mitchum Morrison' scored for Charlton! Who? Such poor research and reporting.
  • Options
    No one cares about League One! It's nothing personal and I can't believe people get so angry about it. On the occasions I do bother watching the show, the extended highlights are for Championship games only, the league one goals are in one package lasting about 10 minutes and then sometimes we get a mention, sometimes we don't. My advice is don't worry about it!

I remember threads like this (on Netaddicks?) when we in the Premier League and Match of the Day dared to leave our 1-0 victory over Bolton or the like until the very end. Claridge, Bhasin, Lineker, Hansen, they're all swines.
  • Options
    Have a funny feeling we might just get a few more seconds on the Flagship football league show tonight!
  • Options
    don't hold your breath !!! it will still all be about the 2 Sheffield clubs !!
  • Options
    Yeah tonight Massive Wednesday will steal the show, Because there still going to win the league right! ;);)
  • Options
    i dont have a care in the world if they only give us our usual 15 secs THE REDS ARE GOING UP
  • Options
    Manish Bhasin ‏ @bbc_manish Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Charlton are promoted! Well done to Chris Powell and his players. 18 new arrivals in summer...so much for needing time 'to gel'...
  • Options
    ....and about Uddersfield still unbeaten!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Balls to the BBC, we are going up, thank god we are departing League 1! Back to more civilised climes!!
  • Options
    Just watched it on iplayer. I see we still never made it on as the first highlights in League One. Jokers!
  • Options
    I can see why Wednesday was shown first. It set the scene for the promotion possibility at Carlisle. Would have been better to show the games side by side, but with such short highlights, not really an option.
  • Options
    I can see why Wednesday was shown first. It set the scene for the promotion possibility at Carlisle. Would have been better to show the games side by side, but with such short highlights, not really an option.
    But we WON promotion. They made out it was only because of Wednesday's slip up. Jokers.
  • Options
    I love that Twats thoughts on Leyton Orient, "My word though, Leyton Orient., they're giving their fans a bit.....bit of a.....heart............y'know" Football journalism at its best.
  • Options
    I love that Twats thoughts on Leyton Orient, "My word though, Leyton Orient., they're giving their fans a bit.....bit of a.....heart............y'know" Football journalism at its best.
    LOL I noticed that. Clown.
  • Options
    Included on a round up about the relegation battle last night , truly laughable
  • Options
    Twat Claridge nearly choked trying to give us any praise. What a Millwall c*&£ !
  • Options
    I know , he seemed more concerned in mentioning the one win in five before the five wins in a row
  • Options
    Didn't bother waiting up for it. Sky sports at least had a short interview with powell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think to be fair he was actually praising us.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I've just watched last night's show and they are perfectly fair.
    The guy who messaged Manish on Twitter is an idiot and an embarrassment.
  • Options
    You can complain about the amount of coverage and the order, but they were nothing but complimentary. Some folk would find something to whine about if he said we were the best club in the world
  • Options
    Watched the goals on Sky Sports News as soon as I got home at 7 , they had all the goals, a few chances, the celebrations, an interview with Chris Powell and another with BWP.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    its league one its pretty poxy hence why it gets so little coverage,but now back in a proper league having tore apart this one.