Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Show

Comments

• Options
    Definitely BWP's goal
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    What a goal from hayes !
  • Options
    Great goal from hayesy
  • Options
    What a shit show and Claridge is such a Pratt --if he thinks we believe that the Bournmouth Owners wife did not know that half time at a match is not the wrong time to visit a dressing room --Claridge you must think we are as thick as you ...
  • Options
    You can see a bottle being thrown on the pitch as we are celebrating the second goal
  • Options
    Huddersfield and Jordan Rhodes got the most time as per usual. Absolute joke of a show.
  • Options
    You can see a bottle being thrown on the pitch as we are celebrating the second goal
    Heard that on the commentary. Stevenage fans?
  • Options
    Yep Stevenage fan near front of Jimmy Seed. Guy was taken out and dealt with. Idiot
  • Options
    Missed out so many of our chances but who cares - we already know what that show is.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I was amused by their coverage of Col U v Rochdale

"Coming up, the highlights of Colchester's encounter with Rochdale... [shows keeper tipping a ball over the bar] ... and there it was."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone see the portsmouth fan when leeds had their first goal disallowed?
  • Options
    He should be the next internet hit tbh
  • Options
    I love the fact how they went on about People breaking their goal drought but not about BWP breaking his.
  • Options
    Hilarious.
  • Options
    Hilarious.
    Explain please ?

• Options
    Sorry.
    Know I'm thick, but where/what should I look at ?
  • Options
    Sorry.
    Know I'm thick, but where/what should I look at ?
    the bloke with long ish hair in a pompey shirt near the linesman
  • Options
    LMFAO
  • Options
    Think they should just scrap this show and have an hr long show on each division online. Save them having to put it on air.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    52 seconds of CAFC including an 'interview' with SCP together with the usual insightful punditry which was "And well done to Notts County and Charlton on their wins".

Utter joke of a show.
  • Options
    At some point on Sky Sports News yesterday we got this (more or less):

"Coming up after the break, the action from league one, where Huddersfield and Jordan Rhodes strengthened their push for an automatic promotion place".
  • Options
    I'm happy that we're of no interest to TV as it shows they think us winning is so routine that's it's a non story. The race for 2nd, and the playoffs is going to massively exciting, so naturally there'll be more coverage of that.

If we had lost on Sturday, we would have been the top L1 story!
  • Options
    Anyone else notice the league one table they flashed up at the end of the League cup final on the BBC, showing all the teams having played 32 games. Very professional.
  • Options
    Anyone else notice the league one table they flashed up at the end of the League cup final on the BBC, showing all the teams having played 32 games. Very professional.
    Well sort of except wasn't it with all the teams having played 22 games!
  • Options
    Yes, it showed us with 72 points from 22 games! Only in Zimbabwe could that happen...

• Options
    They were not interested in us at the start of the season because I suspect we weren't really expected to do that well considering last season and the huge change in personnel. Also 3 massive Yorkshire clubs with one not losing for a generation, one to big for for this league and the other looking to bounce back.
    But now I think the general lack of interest is because we have all but put this league to bed. We know that so does the media hence the promotion talk for the also rans.
    Are the playoffs live on the Beeb this year? really looking forward to them, I have a feeling a massive side will have another year in this "tin pot" league.
  • Options
    Even worse than I thought then!

• Options
    2 Sheffield clubs fighting for 1 automatic spot is a good story, and a crowd of 36,000 yesterday is pretty impressive for Div 3!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    2 Sheffield clubs fighting for 1 automatic spot is a good story, and a crowd of 36,000 yesterday is pretty impressive for Div 3!
    Now that is MASSIVE!