Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v. Chesterfield Post Match Views

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
BWP Hat-trick, no hat-trick? Does it matter?

All post-match views here please.

Comments

• We love you Charlton, we do....
  • Great night to be an Addick. 12 away wins, 12 points clear of second.
  • Think promotion is a distinct possibility ;0)
  • Great night for CAFC.

Well done to the hardcore who were there-your loyalty was well rewarded

First away game of the season for me on Saturday-can't effing wait!!!!!!!!!
  • Avoided relegation. one aim completed.
  • One tap in, one offside and one he apparently didn't score...I guess he's been saving his luck for now!

7 more wins for nailed on promotion.
  • Quote from BBC report: ¨"The Addicks are now 15 points ahead of third-placed Sheffield Wednesday."

Sweet reading.
  • So happy.

BWP hat-rick and a 4-0 Battering of Chesterfield

Hudds could only draw

Does life get better than this?

COYR!!!!!!
  • I wish i hadn't taken my tickets back! ;-0 seriously well done Charlton! pleased for the team and the fans that travelled , great result & performance.
  • Wanted 5 Powell out. Seriously.... Perfect well done charlton, Well done BWP!
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a hat-trick but doesn't matter. A convincing win, Green on song according to the radio, a few playes rested and a few subs given a run out.

Onwards and upwards
  • Look forward to hearing the views of the travelling 710*. What a fantastic position we are now in.

*except for Dave Mehmet, who I suspect is off his t*ts.
  • Definitely a hattrick seen all goals, cracking!
    13, mate!
  • Brilliant stuff, were away now and those below us know it, Champions all the way and thats not getting carried away, would love to see Clarke score a couple to give the doubters nowhere to hide...what with Steve getting a late equaliser as well a perfect night!

At wembley tomorrow night and will be wearing my addicks cap with pride!
    I am a very happy haddock...
  • edited February 2012
    Definitely a hattrick seen all goals, cracking!
    Seen the 4th and it looked like an own goal. BWP didn't celebrate and he didn't take the match ball off the ref
    13, mate!
    Even better

• But is there a plan b?
  • Doesnt get any better than this.

No Rhodes for Huddersfield tonight, will have to dig out that betting slip on BWP top scorer.

Promoted in March.

• Look forward to hearing the views of the travelling 710*. What a fantastic position we are now in.

*except for Dave Mehmet, who I suspect is off his t*ts.
    Wibble wibble you'te my best mate you are
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2012

• Just seen goals. It looked like he touched the third. But anyway, what a season.
  • BWP MOTM instantly
  • edited February 2012
    Not a hat-trick
    If you say so. But BBC still giving it as such.

Whatever, the floodgates have opened again for him. Was reading up earlier today on Charlton's 1955/56/57 seasons. When Johnny Summers arrived from Millwall, he went three or four games without a goal. Then when he got off the mark, he went on to a hat-trick in the same match. Confidence is all.

• Wish to claim a record, 4-0 win missed every goal, in the bar. From what I saw we played well
  • Looks like a hat trick for BWP to me. Sky and BBC giving goals to him, lets hope he goes on to be top scorer in the league this season. I have seen all three goals on Sky and it looks like they all belong to him.
  • I say HAT-TRICK FACT.
  • edited February 2012
    Oh sh*t I keep writing unintentional inappropriate double entendres.

Bradleys back!

There, that's safe.
  • Seems like most think its a hattrick barring Henry.