Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v. Chesterfield Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    also is ben hamer closing in on deano's clean sheet record? he's gotta be getting there.
  • Options
    It's been a long time coming to feel this good as a Charlton fan once again.
  • Options
    I'm a t 2 mind, if it is his then great for him he deserves it, but if it isn't then hopefully he will keep trying for it hence more of same.
  • Options
    Seems like most think its a hattrick barring Henry.
    There's always one gobshite trying to play Mr Controversial.

And there's always you being a drongo when we've just won 4 - 0. Why do it? Why pick a row and why make it personal? Just no need for it.

OS says two goals, BBC radio said two goals but BFR knows best and has to bring the whole thread down. such a shame.

To be fair, I thought BFR was joking. Was I wrong?
  • Options
    Let's just enjoy it

COYR
  • Options
    Hat trick or not we won 4-0!!!! Hudds draw also a bonus, great evening!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    No need to spoil a great evening by turning on the venom between ourselves.

Typically Charlton. Biggest win since Oct/Nov, and our dysfunctional elements turn it into an argument among oursleves!
    Spot on. Come on guys!

Another great result. Onwards and upwards.

Lets not forget that Jacko also scored. How much we missed him when he was injured.
  • Options
    you simply cannot tell from the camera at that angle and at that speed, even if you freeze frame it. His reaction tells you it was not his goal, even if he gets credited with it. I really don't care either way and its certainly not worth arguing about.

Yet another clean sheet as well.
    Exactly, could be four own goals and I wouldn't care

The clean sheet is what we are about.

Quick report from the game.

Soundas all 8/10 Solid all round performance

Addickted Agree but Solly was fantastic. First goal was Green's!!

• Options
    The fact the O.S and BBC disagree is why football is so brilliant.
  • Options
    Cheers Henry. Didn't mean to cause a row with my comment. I was just looking to see the split between those who had seen the goal and listened to it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coral have just paid me out on the hat trick - stripped it straight out of the account :-)
  • Options
    Lmao!
  • Options
    Cheers Henry. Didn't mean to cause a row with my comment. I was just looking to see the split between those who had seen the goal and listened to it.
    No probs, yours was a fair comment. Anyway let's move on and enjoy the win. OS/BBC/Sky all agree we won 4 - 0 and we are top of the league : - )

• Options
    Coral have just paid me out on the hat trick - stripped it straight out of the account :-)
    Henry, if the bookies are paying out on a hat-trick, I think even you will have to admit that for the first time in its illustrious existence, the OS might be wrong. Coral's don't cough up if there is any chance of a stewards enquiry!

• Options
    What odds did you get?
  • Options
    you're sooo dying to be proved right, and for absolutely no reason. Just forget it. Move on.
  • Options
    Awesome. That feeling of wanting to see us smash a team but instead pretend to be happy at a narrow victory has gone!
  • Options
    sorry but the OS say BWP plus an own goal
    Yep,it's true. The OS agrees with Henry.

The club are obviously trying to wriggle out of the hat-trick bonus they have to pay Bradders under his contract !!! lol...
    LOL

• Options
    Slow-mowed the Sky pictures - 1st goal was well over the line from Green.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    The way this is going, his hat-trick is going to get stripped back to a single goal!!!

Spend your winnings quick, 1905!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quote from cafc.co.uk:
    "Two goals from Bradley Wright-Phillips set the tone either side of the break with skipper Johnnie Jackson grabbing a third and an own goal from Neal Trotman completing the rout."

Sorry Brad
  • Options
    The way this is going, his hat-trick is going to get stripped back to a single goal!!!
    And 1905 is gonna get done for fraud!
  • Options
    What odds did you get?
    A very poor 16/1 - but I decided after Saturday to give it a crack for a few games. Came up first game with a ten on it - a few beers down in Bournemouth!!

• Options
    What, the offside one :-)

• Options
    sorry, didn't realise that had already been said
  • Options
    Well done BWP! I was getting bored with myself predicting he'd get a hat-trick every game so I stopped a couple of games ago.

We'd have to have a serious drop in form to mess up from this position.
  • Options
    What, the offside one :-)

So we all agree, BWP didn't actually score at all tonight. : - )

Rumours of CAFC directors heading for a chinese resturant in Chesterfield with certain lifers in hot pursuit. More news as we get it.

• Options
    +40 goal difference!! Just love looking at the table.
  • Options
    I wish the Football League show was on tonight so we could catch 30 seconds of highlights of our win and Clem doing a 15 minute spot on how Huddersfield can still catch us and why they deserve to :)
  • Options

Rumours of CAFC directors heading for a chinese resturant in Chesterfield with certain lifers in hot pursuit.
    No, no, no. They're searching for an Italian that can match the excellence of AFKA's spag bol...