Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v. Chesterfield Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    I've paid my dues, time after time ............
  • Options
    Their best chance was on a treacherous frozen pitch - glad the original game was postponed now!!
  • Options
    I would give him the 2nd and 3rd goals if the hat trick but the 1st one is greens without a doubt
  • Options
    Can someone please tell me what game will see us promoted? Would just like to know. Thanks.
  • Options
    Listened on the BBC commentary. Best bit for me was hearing the travelling CAFC fans singing after the 4th goal...

He scores when he wants,
    He scores when he waaaaants,
    Bradley Wright-Phillips,
    He scores when he wants!

:)
  • Options
    Fantastic win, made even better by Hudders drawing.

• Options
    Buzzing! Games ticking off now. Imagine Hudders coming in tonight after throwing away the lead to see us winning 4 nil.
  • Options
    Seems like most think its a hattrick barring Henry.
    Going on what the BBC said. 4th goal was an OG

• Options
    4th goal looked to me like BWP got a touch but would've gone wide had it not clipped off the defender, so probably an og but hopefully brad will get it.
  • Options
    Wish to claim a record, 4-0 win missed every goal, in the bar. From what I saw we played well
    Buying me beer so tough shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He gets a touch on it but I think the defender gets the one that takes it inside the post. Should claim it though, he deserves it.

The second goal is an absolutely class finish.

A great and comfortable win that puts us well and truly clear. Feeling much happier than after the Rochdale draw! Great team performance, now on to Bournemouth on Saturday.
  • Options
    Hopefully Carlisle
  • Options
    I would give him the 2nd and 3rd goals if the hat trick but the 1st one is greens without a doubt
    Oh, well I'm gonna give him the first and third, and also Johnnie Jacksons, and I'm giving BWP's second to JJ.
  • Options
    Can someone please tell me what game will see us promoted? Would just like to know. Thanks.
    Im wondering that too
  • Options
    Is our blip over ?
  • Options
    only 4 goals against the bottom of the league team, only 15 points clear of 3rd place, only a goal difference of plus 40, 43 points more than the bottom club, not good enough.... ;-)
  • Options
    Looks like a hat trick for BWP to me. Sky and BBC giving goals to him, lets hope he goes on to be top scorer in the league this season. I have seen all three goals on Sky and it looks like they all belong to him.
    The 3rd could have been og or BWP, but if BWP hadn't been challenging for the ball it wouldn't have been a goal, so let him have it.
  • Options
    Is our blip over ?
    Are Sheff Utd still about to close the gap on us

• Options
    Thanks God for Stevenage saving our bacon.
  • Options
    I got paid for having bwp 1st goal so that's defo his

15 points clear of 3rd. 15 points. Sex weeing everywhere at the minute
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going on what the BBC said. 4th goal was an OG

Sky's calling it a hattrick and the BBC blokes claiming it isn't are the same blokes who talked about the dangers of sticking your foot in a Christmas stocking filled with chocolate while actual football took place in front of them. Until we get an official ruling I'm going to take the word of the nasty people at Sky rather than the idiots at the BBC. Plus, c'mon, BWP hattrick
  • Options
    Is our blip over ?
    Are Sheff Utd still about to close the gap on us

No but Wednesday will

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2012
    May as well be 16 points clear with the goal difference
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Henry Irving said : ''Going on what the BBC said. 4th goal was an OG.''

So why does the BBC website say:

''Bradley Wright-Phillips scored a hat-trick as Charlton went 13 points clear at the top of League One with victory at basement club Chesterfield.''

He really frustrated me on Sat when he missed five chances, when you'd have expected him to put at leat three of them away on a good day. So I am doubly delighted to see him on the score sheet not once, not twice but thrice tonight!

• Options
    There's always one gobshite trying to play Mr Controversial.

• Options
    Brilliant Result
  • Options
    We will go up at Carlise
  • Options
    I got paid for having bwp 1st goal so that's defo his

15 points clear of 3rd. 15 points. Sex weeing everywhere at the minute
    That's only 5 wins. Squeaky bum time.

• Options
    Wish to claim a record, 4-0 win missed every goal, in the bar.
    LOL

Ha, that is brilliant.

• Options
    bloody lovely stuff. great that brads got his hat trick. sounded as if we showed our class.

oh and my comment about clarke on the match thread was a bit heated and dramatic. especially as we won 4-0.
    however the guy irritates me. even though i wasent there i can just imagine how he was playing. I wouldn't give him another chance. but hey, he could prove me wrong but i havent seen anything about him that would make me think he is worth persisting with. i think di canio was right about him. though di canio isent always the best for opinions.