Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny N'Guessan on loan?

According to Richard Crawley, known too talk crap but who knows. I have no idea what this player is like, any one have any idea?

@RichCawleySLP: Exclusive: #Millwall's Dany N'Guessan to join #cafc on loan http://t.co/GAqVwPt5

Comments

• Options
    millwall associate said ' forward or attacking midfielder shit in both positions runs a round a lot and got some pace'
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Underwhelming to say the least - 26 goals in his entire career.

2003–2005 Auxerre 0 (0)
    2005–2007 Rangers 0 (0)
    2006–2007 → Boston United (loan) 23 (5)
    2007–2009 Lincoln City 91 (16)
    2009–2011 Leicester City 31 (3)
    2010 → Scunthorpe United (loan) 3 (1)
    2011 → Southampton (loan) 6 (0)
    2011 → Millwall (loan) 1 (0)
    2011– Millwall 11 (1)
  • Options
    Makes sense as is left sided and can also play up front. Plus he was a Leicester under Powell.

But yet another Dany (even if only with one N). : - )
  • Options
    Powell connection and although he can play on the left I think he is right footed so we would lose the balance JJ gives us . Another striker though so he could offer something off the bench.
  • Options
    Another striker though so he could offer something off the bench.
    Is he an 'impact' sub though ? at 25 goals in a career id prefer Hayes still

• Options
    Millwall work colleague said this...

"We like him, he’s big fast and difficult to get off the ball"
  • Options

What do they know? : - )
  • Options

What do they know? : - )
    Not alot but its better than negatives that we usually get for players we are signing.
  • Options
    Surely he's a replacement for Jacko more than a striker option ?
  • Options
    Surely he's a replacement for Jacko more than a striker option ?
    That's what I thought

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't know anything about him, but the surname presents some pun opportunities, so let's give him a try.
  • Options
    Will please Jimmy85 as he has punctuation in his name : - )
  • Options
    Lives in Bromley borough. Maybe he can come to Bromley addicks
  • Options
    If this does happen and he plays well, expect the headline:

Powell likes to keep N'Guessan
  • Options
    If this does happen and he plays well, expect the headline:

Powell likes to keep N'Guessan
    very good, very good

• Options
    I've got a horrible feeling we'll end up with a somewhat familar face running down the left for us for the closing stages of the season, from another london based club. If its true will be a massive massive outcry but he can prob do a job for a us for the last 9 games, esp as jacko doens't look like making another appearance now
  • Options
    I've got a horrible feeling we'll end up with a somewhat familar face running down the left for us for the closing stages of the season, from another london based club. If its true will be a massive massive outcry but he can prob do a job for a us for the last 9 games, esp as jacko doens't look like making another appearance now
    Jackson out for the season? did i miss something?
  • Options
    Jacko on Twitter thinks he might be fit for Tuesday
  • Options
    yikes, surely the man needs a rest
  • Options
    yikes, surely the man needs a rest

this, rest him for Huddersfield
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would rest him for this week . After Saturday we have 7 games left . 4 points from these two games and it's as good as job done.
  • Options
    Who do you mean scruffle?
  • Options
    I think he means Lee Cook
  • Options
    I wouldn't be too disappointed with Cook coming back but i would prefer Ephraim.

• Options
    Do not get the fuss over Ephraim, 1 goal and 1 decent cross does not make a decent winger
  • Options
    My Millwall mate said "He is one of THE worst footballers I have ever seen".... Cant be any worse than Nouble, surely?
  • Options
    Yeah I meant lee Cook, didn't read rumours post. Maybe its better than first feared but that was from the first team squad
  • Options
    Do not get the fuss over Ephraim, 1 goal and 1 decent cross does not make a decent winger
    Better than Green or Wagstaff on the left though.
  • Options
    Better than Green or Wagstaff on the left though.
    Will give you that but is that a valid reason to sign him?
  • Options
    Also I get the feeling that Millwall may be more open about their signings than we are, so think this has some truth in it