Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny N'Guessan on loan?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Big, strong & shite.
    Yep! ;o)
  • Options
    Eaststandmike's constant whinging gets on my nerves a lot more than Oohaah's repeated questioning of our away support...Fair enough to have an opinion, but does it always have to be a negative one?
    Sorry Weegie but that is not true, if you look at a lot of my posts they are a piss take, jokey and end in a smiley face, however if I do not happen to agree with something the club does i.e. players etc it does not mean to say I have to come on here and agree with it all through the standard Charlton Life rose tinted glasses.

You will not see me posting in the predictions thread before each game we will win and BWP will score a hat trick like most do because it dont happen like that.

Likewise it is very easy to rate a player now before he pulls a shirt on due to stats on the internet etc so to form an opinion before he kicks a ball is fairly simple. As a couple of posters above have said he is "big, strong and shite", well you can take the "strong" out now cos fellas half his size were knocking him off the ball last night.
  • Options
    For goodness' sake!
  • Options
    eaststandmike - your obviously allowed your opinion but we're 9 points clear, 99% of things are going extremely well. If you cant stop the whinging and be happy now then you never will be. Some of the things you point out are fair and reasonable IMO but to point them out after a comfortable 3-0 home win which strengthens our promotional bid is poor really. We can whinge after defeats but to start moaning after winning is mental. Lets get behind the boys for the last few games and we can win the league! COYR!!!
  • Options
    Point proven, methinks... ;-)
  • Options
    Big, strong & shite.
    Yep! ;o)
    Knew he'd score! Where was he played, LM? How was his first touch? Usually pretty poor but if he is facing the opposition & the touch goes 10 yards towards their goal down the touchline he's quick & strong enough to get to it again and make a run.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    He played wide left Sparrows and swapped midway through to play on the right, it looked a more of a tacticle move rather than trying to lose a tough tackling full back.

Flukey goal that went straight in from what was meant to be a cross but they all count and it was good to get 3 points last night.

Seemed to get knocked off the ball very easy considering his size but as you can see above I best not dwell on the negatives because he could turn out to be our player of the year.

Would love to chat longer but the club shop shuts at 17.00 and I'm off to get a replica shirt with N'Guessan on the back.

Toodle Pip :-)
  • Options
    I have stopped posting on the Into the Valley messageboard because of the constant whinging and the need for a scapegoat.Lo and behold it is all happening over here.I don't think N'guessan is brilliant nor do i think he is crap,he is a fairly average footballer who is currently plying his trade with us.I shall therefore support him and all the other Charlton players until they stop playing for us.
  • Options
    I have stopped posting on the Into the Valley messageboard because of the constant whinging and the need for a scapegoat.
    LOL

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    By Richard Cawley

MILLWALL have told Charlton they will need to pay £150,000 to sign Dany N’Guessan.

The winger finished last season on loan at The Valley and scored four crucial goals that helped take the Addicks to the League One title.

But Charlton are set to move on to other targets as they look to make additions after promotion - because initially they were told that N’Guessan would not command a fee when he made the temporary switch to SE7.

Read more: http://thecharltonobserver.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=cafc&action=display&thread=145#ixzz1zZfreLcW
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I am hoping for other targets tbh. Would rather get Lee Cook back.

Lee Cook would be cheaper too.
  • Options
    you're 'aving a laugh Rugby !! Cook better than N'gussen !! did you see any games last season ??? Also one is a winger and the other a striker.........
  • Options
    I agree with Rugby ,N'Guessen might be an excellant signing in L1 but not the CCC .

In contrast Lee Cook if he can prove his fitness would be an asset in the CCC ,if our budget is going to be limited I think we could do a lot worse.
  • Options
    Please take him off our hands. Unless you ain't got the money to spend on a player that seemed to impress you all last season...
  • Options
    It would be a no from me.
  • Options
    I think Dany N'Guessan would be a great signing for any team in L1 but not the CCC. We brought in DN'G because he was versatile. He could play wide left and up front. I feel as if Lee Cook was a better player wide left and I don't think that DN'G would be good enough in the CCC.

I would've taken him on a free but if there's a fee involved, I would look elsewhere first.
  • Options
    Wouldn't want either to be honest. If and when we bring players in those are not the type of players we should be targeting to move forward.
  • Options
    If hes not good enough for miwaa hes not good enough for us now

• Options
    Funny, cos Jackett was giving him the big-up when he was scoring for us in L1 - now they don't want him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's pony, couple of okay goals last year but think it was a flash in the pan playing for a top side high on confidence. One of them was a complete fluke. Wouldn't even want him in league one personally.
  • Options
    Dany N'Guessan is one of those players that can do a job up front or on the wing without being outstanding at either, a decent squad player/substitute though, especially when you could only have 5 subs last season
  • Options
    The jocks are just trying to get money off their bigger richer neighbours, fair enough.

Negotiation time. Sure the price will come down nearer to 31 August.
  • Options
    Don't want N'Guessan, Top league 1 player at best.
  • Options
    Don't think we should sign him.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I dont think we should sign him either. He did a good job at the back end of last season in L1 but i think we should say " thanks but no thanks " to him in the championship.
  • Options
    Not good enough for the championship, Woudn't even want him as a squad player. Good luck to him though.
  • Options
    Different to what we have but hope we can do better.
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    I'd sign him, He has time to improve and works very hard. Possibly a cheaper option than some similar targets.