Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny N'Guessan on loan?

Comments

• Options
    He's gorn, Dazzler. Now Username non grata.

• Options
    awwww he was such a nice guy, i just warming to him
  • Options
    Back to Dany and the Millwall fans at school said he was shit but they also said they reckon league 1 was his level.
  • Options
    Back to Dany and the Millwall fans at school said he was shit but they also said they reckon league 1 was his level.
    I reckon League one is their level.
  • Options
    thats probably generous
  • Options
    Addickted4life said:

I reckon League one is their level.
    I thought more along the lines of league 2 but if you want to be generous......
  • Options
    Yeah, why not? I'll be nice to the little fellas.
  • Options
    The millwall fans I spoke to said he is a ok player fast just not had a chance at the den.Lets give him support COYR.
  • Options
    Yes he scores.
  • Options
    Knew he'd be a great signing ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anybody know a decent tattooist?
  • Options
    Bet ooh aah was impressed ha ha, terrible touch needs half a pitch but I'm willing to give him a few more games
  • Options
    Screeeeemer!!
  • Options
    Terrible cross :-0
  • Options
    Cross and I've seen enough to know when we go up he is not something we need
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    poor touch and was rarely in the game. not sure about his crossing.

edit: was his first game though. and he did score. 3 points makes you happy. cant be too harsh on anyone.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    He's not match fit.

He met most of his team mates yesterday

Give him a f'ing break
  • Options
    ^^yeah. thats why i just edited it. give him a break......for now.
  • Options
    He will score tonight if he plays.

FACT.
    Double fact.

• Options
    Might as well send him back tomorrow as he's got his debut goal.............all downhill from here. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Might as well send him back tomorrow as he's got his debut goal.............all downhill from here. ;-)
    He will score twice at the Galpharm if he plays.

FACT.
  • Options
    Not saying he's the answer to our prayers but why can't some of you ease off every new player we get. The guy comes in after not having played too much recently. Adapts to new team mates and surroundings scores on his debut and puts in a lot of effort and adds some strength and energy to the team that goes on to win 3 -0. Some people need to take a look at the way they support Charlton because slagging off every player that comes through the door isn't supporting.
  • Options
    I reckon we should sing this for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9kDQuGOrKU
  • Options
    liked the way he clapped the crowd after he scored
  • Options
    He's not match fit.

Give him a f'ing break
    I thought the idea of loan players at this stage of the season was to give our knackered players a rest, this deal is puzzling me because he looked dead on his feet on 60 mins and lets be honest he did not do that much. He will need the remaining 8 games to get up to speed and match fit.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    He's not match fit.

Give him a f'ing break
    I thought the idea of loan players at this stage of the season was to give our knackered players a rest, this deal is puzzling me because he looked dead on his feet on 60 mins and lets be honest he did not do that much. He will need the remaining 8 games to get up to speed and match fit.
    Unbelievable this forum at times. We've won for the first time in four games the mood should be good but no, lets question a loan signing who just so happened to score a fluke? opening goal. This on the back of a plank saying we were outplayed last Saturday when the possession was 50/50! I need rest from this site before I end up needing a prescription for anti depressants. It's visits to the Prediction Competition and Players Marks threads only from now on until our promotion fate is decided.
  • Options
    He's not match fit.

Give him a f'ing break
    Well you'd know better than Chris Powell of course.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Exactly this SHG
  • Options
    If we had signed messi he wouldn't be good enough if you want to see top quality footballers go support man utd or man city
  • Options
    Eaststandmike's constant whinging gets on my nerves a lot more than Oohaah's repeated questioning of our away support...Fair enough to have an opinion, but does it always have to be a negative one?