Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny N'Guessan on loan?

Comments

• Options
    Big, strong & shite.
  • Options
    I think he'll do well. Powell knows him and will get the best out of him.
  • Options
    Haha!

Thank you Sparrows
  • Options
    Big, strong & shite.
    Same a Leon Clarke then.
  • Options
    Can't help but wonder why he is unable to get into a struggling Millwall side bereft of the great Therry Racon.

That said there is the Leicester connection with SCP which has proved fruitful with Morro and Yann. Things come in threes hopefully....
  • Options
    Why couldn't Kermorgant get into a struggling Leicester team either.

Christ, give the bloke a chance, he's an option up front and on the left, cover in two places we're short. Did a job for Nigel Atkins and Southampton last year
  • Options
    Being kind, perhaps he's a Division 2.5 type player, good in our league, but not up to Div 2 (Championship).

• Options
    Hope the fans give the guy a chance - my fear is he'll come on as a sub for 15 minutes, misplace a couple of passes and then get booed endlessly by some of our more knowledgeable supporters.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    who was the last Millwall player we signed directly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mc Cleary?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Alan Mcleary maybe?

Edit: Great minds Len both timed in at 1.23pm!
  • Options
    Why not at Evina move wiggins to left mid or play waggy there

• Options
    I am totally under whelmed to be honest, I was expecting a little more quality from the loan market for the final push on into the Championship.

It will be interesting to see what Sparrows Lane Lion makes of this.

I can see this going the same way as Euell, Clarke & Haynes i.e. no impact what so ever
  • Options

John Sullivan
  • Options

John Sullivan
    Didn't he come in on loan and then subsequently join us as a free agent?
  • Options
    @hoof_it_up_to_benty

Who was the last player who was endlessly booed?
  • Options
    under whelmed
    Why did we have to wait four hours for this word to be used. Come on everyone, sharpen up!
  • Options

John Sullivan
    Didn't he come in on loan and then subsequently join us as a free agent?
    the fee was some David Bowie LP's Pool games, gold chains, wosnames And at a push Some Trevor Francis track-suites
    From a mush in Shepherds Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush
  • Options
    Will please Jimmy85 as he has punctuation in his name : - )
    Hmmm. I'm rather concerned at the amount of errors this name will lead to!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clem_Snide
    1:31PM
    @hoof_it_up_to_benty

Kim Grant
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    @hoof_it_up_to_benty

Francis in the League Cup 2nd round this season V Preston substituted at half time.
  • Options
    I hope he does well with us welcome Danny.
  • Options
    Clem_Snide
    1:31PM
    @hoof_it_up_to_benty

Kim Grant

old soap shoes
  • Options
    I have just read the report on the OS about him and hope he is more of a winger than a striker becuase 1 league goal in 19 starts hardly gets sets the heart racing does it.

• Options
    My Millwall mate said that this guy is very poor. Missed an open goal from 2 yeards out this season and how he makes a living as a footballer is beyond him.

However I will give him the chance and hopes he turns out to be a decent player.
  • Options
    More french influence ............he is a good player and fell down pecking order due to new arraivals and loan players -- judge him by his performances - every one knows when new signings come in or loans they will get played ahead of you especially if the team are not performing ..I think he is skillful and a and will give us something.

Good Luck Dany
  • Options
    I have just read the report on the OS about him and hope he is more of a winger than a striker becuase 1 league goal in 19 starts hardly gets sets the heart racing does it.

Chill; in SCP we trust I said he had a plan when he let Clarke go now let's wait and see before we start over analysing and prejudging. He's only cover at the momemt unless he stakes a claim for a place.
  • Options
    Will please Jimmy85 as he has punctuation in his name : - )
    Hmmm. I'm rather concerned at the amount of errors this name will lead to!
    I hope he does well with us welcome Danny.
    Sniggers...
  • Options
    My Millwall mate said that this guy is very poor. Missed an open goal from 2 yeards out this season and how he makes a living as a footballer is beyond him.

However I will give him the chance and hopes he turns out to be a decent player.
    always the way one of my mates siad same thing ...yet they rate Jordan stewart and Josh wright