Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v. Leyton Orient Post Match Views

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Hamer was very lucky not to get sent off after a minutes play, although it was only an inch or two out of the box. He has to be more careful.
    Kermy is a top player and may get my vote for player of the year but Matt Tees was even better in the air and drew fouls like billy-o.
    I remember Les Ferdinand used to be a similar type of player to Yann and he was only about 5.11 or 6'.
    Great to see Waggy back on form and not diving and moaning.
    actually although Yann is a more physical player id say flash flangan s"hanging in the air ability" was the more comparable

• Options
    Having seen Lee Cook's cross on the box, I can't agree on it's quality. He wasn't very far into their half and despite having space to run into, he crossed from very deep and the ball should have been dealt with by the defender.
  • Options
    Having seen Lee Cook's cross on the box, I can't agree on it's quality. He wasn't very far into their half and despite having space to run into, he crossed from very deep and the ball should have been dealt with by the defender.
    Oh jeez harveys......a peach of a cross is a peach of a cross....no matter where it's delivered from or whether it should or shouldn't have been cut out.

• Options
    He put it straight in between two defenders onto Dany's head! It was a quality cross because of where he crossed it from, if he run into space, Orient would've got back in numbers and it would've been easier to deal with.
  • Options
    bit harsh on lee cook to say it wasn't a good cross B-p
  • Options
    Quite right. Why put in a delicious cross that we can score from, when there was space for him to run into (and either put in a poorer cross or possibly lose it)?

Sorry, but you really are clueless or a WUM.
  • Options
    Quite right. Why put in a delicious cross that we can score from, when there was space for him to run into (and either put in a poorer cross or possibly lose it)?

Sorry, but you really are clueless or a WUM.
    whats a WUM?
  • Options
    Wind-up merchant.
  • Options
    CHEERS. learn something new everyday
    Wind-up merchant.
  • Options
    LOL