Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Train to Carlisle (No charter train)

Comments

• Options
    We could always try for the World Record for "number of blokes hiding in the khazi trying to bunk the fare on a single train".

I believe the Scousers currently hold the record (241).
    Boom boom!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Just been on a website that gives you a £25 return train fare to Carlisle.

• Options
    Just been on a website that gives you a £25 return train fare to Carlisle.

Funny as ****
    With what train company is this?
  • Options
    Southern Region.
  • Options
    The last train to Clarkesville .. via Bumbay and Calcutter
  • Options
    That train is actually empty inside, it's just that the punters are going to any lengths to get away from hearing - again! - how much Elfsborg Addick paid for his Calcutta return ticket 2 years in advance!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Once in a lifetime. Go and get behind the boys. Great drink up on the way home. Bought our seven tickets.
  • Options
    Southern Region.
    Not getting involved in this one!
  • Options
    Once in a lifetime. Go and get behind the boys. Great drink up on the way home. Bought our seven tickets.
    This could actually be the third in a lifetime time. ;-)
  • Options
    That train is actually empty inside, it's just that the punters are going to any lengths to get away from hearing - again! - how much Elfsborg Addick paid for his Calcutta return ticket 2 years in advance!
    ;o)
    Jim Davidson you are not!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Given the way the last thread went, I won't ask if that's a compliment or not EA!
  • Options
    hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Latest news is that the game has been switched to my local park. I managed to arrange this several weeks ago, for just £29.99
  • Options
    Latest news is that the game has been switched to my local park. I managed to arrange this several weeks ago, for just £29.99
    Pah, will just have to hope there is a non-league game to do instead
  • Options
    Hmmmmmmmm, events are not helping are they?
  • Options
    Train booked on the 8.30 out of Euston and then the 18.52 on way home.
  • Options
    In an ideal world we could have a supporters coach, run separately from the club, where people would be able to pay cheap prices and still drink.
    Not blaming anyone for not wanting to sacrifice their own time organising this, but many other clubs have their own fan-based ran travel from certain areas.
  • Options
    In an ideal world we could have a supporters coach, run separately from the club, where people would be able to pay cheap prices and still drink.
    Not blaming anyone for not wanting to sacrifice their own time organising this, but many other clubs have their own fan-based ran travel from certain areas.
    Alcohol not allowed on any coaches, private or public, going to a sporting event
  • Options
    Alcohol not allowed on any coaches, private or public, going to a sporting event
    I understand that, but if people want to drink then they could organize their own coaches so that the burden isn't on the club.
    Been on supporters coaches with my brother who's a west ham fan, and we drink and then bin the cans/bottles before arriving at the ground (usually on the motorway somewhere). They do this for every away game with no trouble.

Not exactly rocket science, you're not going to be chased by the FBI for drinking on a coach.
    Organize your own coach and then you haven't got a problem, don't blame the club for not letting people drink.
  • Options
    Surely saving 50 quid by booking early, makes up for a 30 quid train for a cancelled game anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The travel fairies will transport me in a pink soft fluffy cloud from Lee to Carlisle, and then back again, all the while offering me Champagne and Lindor chocolate. leave at 1pm home by 6, and cos I booked in time it's only costing me £31 so there!
    Damn, I thought I managed the cheapest ticket!
    Why, how much was yours?

• Options
    I understand that, but if people want to drink then they could organize their own coaches so that the burden isn't on the club.
    Been on supporters coaches with my brother who's a west ham fan, and we drink and then bin the cans/bottles before arriving at the ground (usually on the motorway somewhere). They do this for every away game with no trouble.

Not exactly rocket science, you're not going to be chased by the FBI for drinking on a coach.
    Organize your own coach and then you haven't got a problem, don't blame the club for not letting people drink.
    I believe that if alcohol is found on a coach then the police have the powers to not just turn that coach around but EVERY coach going to the game. That certainly was the case when I was organising a coach for CASC west Sussex in the past.

• Options

I believe that if alcohol is found on a coach then the police have the powers to not just turn that coach around but EVERY coach going to the game. That certainly was the case when I was organising a coach for CASC west Sussex in the past.

Did that include the team coach....might not have been a bad idea for the last 3 or 4 seasons!!

• Options
    Have taken the plunge and just bought 3 match tickets and three train tickets for an eye-watering 370 sheets.

Add in booze/cab/"entertainment" money and we are looking at something a round grand I reckon, between the three of us.

Must need my bumps felt.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

• Options
    Have taken the plunge and just bought 3 match tickets and three train tickets for an eye-watering 370 sheets.

Add in booze/cab/"entertainment" money and we are looking at something a round grand I reckon, between the three of us.

Must need my bumps felt.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

I hope you and Rose & Crown are amongst the first on the pitch to celebrate promotion!

• Options
    good man
  • Options
    Someone lend me 250 quid.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Wonga.com
  • Options
    Lol FOD