Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Train to Carlisle (No charter train)

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Should imagine it may well depend upon whether or not we've won promotion/become Champions before hand.
    Would we fill it if either of the afore mentioned had already been achieved....somehow I doubt it?
    OK I'm guessing, but I'd imagine you'd have to book the train at the very least two weeks in advance.........as such, I'd say it's a bit of a gamble for the club to commit themselves at this stage.
    I hope it comes off though, as it would be a super day out.

CLUB TAKE NOTE!!!
  • Options
    Hmmm seriously thinking of flying home if this is a possibility....will cost me slightly more than £50 though ;-)
    flying direct into Carlisle? :)

• Options
    It will only be viable if a win or a draw guarantees promotion....so we will have to see what happens today and Monday.
  • Options
    Bearing in mind Carlisle's own play off ambitions I think getting any result up there will be a big ask.
  • Options
    Carlisle have had two massive slices of luck this week, Alex Smithies would usually collect that ball, and as for the Basey OG
  • Options
    For us to be promoted at Carlisle we would have to beat Walsall and Carlisle and hope Wednesday drop points either vs Oldham or Colchester
  • Options
    For us to be promoted at Carlisle we would have to beat Walsall and Carlisle and hope Wednesday drop points either vs Oldham or Colchester
    Possible.

• Options
    All of the above are entirely possible, my four tickets arrived this morning and I cant wait, we talk every team up on here all of the time FACT. No doubt after their win today Walsall will be regarded as a form team... Get the train thing on Charlton it will be a great day out
  • Options
    Possible.

Don't know if the train would be put on for it knowing we'd have to win and Wednesday slip up to clinch it
  • Options
    Let's hope they drop points on Monday then!
    :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could easily take a MASSIVE step though if we can keep pace and keep the gap at 8 with three to play
  • Options
    Got to be done - +4 more thanks Airman.
  • Options
    Certainly me + 1 or 2.
  • Options
    And me +1 or 2
  • Options
    There'll be two or three of us going up. By train if it's running and affordable
  • Options
    How many people can say they were there when we won something?
    there was a monster 1,100 when we were crowned League Champions @ Ewood Park in 2000

me and my mate colin from glos drove up to ewood park that day brillant afternoon.i eneded up throwing my t shirt on to the pitch and thats the one kinsella is wearing. after the game there was a bloke selling them promted t shirts for a fiver so bought one of them.if there any chance of us getting promated a carlise am going to drive up from glos atb tony

• Options
    edited April 2012
    There is a small possibility we will charter a special train from Euston. We have done the groundwork, but it is very expensive and not at all clear we can do it. Even if it is possible we can't commit until Tuesday morning when we know the results scenario. This will still be pricey, but better than the current return fares.
    I said on another thread the other day they should put you in charge of trains Airman and now this; YES! Any chance of a freebe as I haven't seen the team lose on the road in the league yet this season and must be the lucky mascot? Seriously you could definitely count me and Junior Deadred in @£50 each if it is a goer.
  • Options
    +4
  • Options
    Hmmm seriously thinking of flying home if this is a possibility....will cost me slightly more than £50 though ;-)
    flying direct into Carlisle? :)

Dont think Emirates will do a diversion somehow....
    :-)
  • Options
    If its definitely on add 2 to that we will c on tue
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like it will be Wycombe at home, which won't have the same romance factor (!) as Carlisle away.
  • Options
    Champions will be wycombe promotion will be next Sat
  • Options
    to be sure in advance that a win at Carlisle gets us promoted, we have to beat Walsall and Wednesday fail to beat Oldham - so about 1 in 3 chance I guess.
  • Options
    to be sure in advance that a win at Carlisle gets us promoted, we have to beat Walsall and Wednesday fail to beat Oldham - so about 1 in 3 chance I guess.
    at least will know before we kick off tomorrow how the Wendies have done. Unfortunately can't see anything other than them winning.

• Options
    at least will know before we kick off tomorrow how the Wendies have done. Unfortunately can't see anything other than them winning.

Have faith padawan

• Options
    Champions will be wycombe promotion will be next Sat
    Make you right there, as long as we match Wednesdays result tomorrow, they must win if we beat Carlisle. I am going to enjoy next Saturday regardless!
  • Options
    What do we reckon then - on or not?
  • Options
    bet a few tickets went today thats for sure train or not
  • Options
    Not. Was only going to run is we won and Wendies dropped points I was told.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    there away next though they could drop them and we could win . would that seal promotion?