Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Train to Carlisle (No charter train)

Comments

• Options
    How many people can say they were there when we won something?
    there was a monster 1,100 when we were crowned League Champions @ Ewood Park in 2000

Nationwide League Division 1 - 1999/2000
    P W D L F A W D L F A Pts
    1. CHARLTON ATHLETIC 46 15 3 5 37 18 12 7 4 42 27 91
    I was there!
    So was I and I don't think the Blackburn fans were too happy with our fun and games at the final whistle,
  • Options
    How many people can say they were there when we won something?
    there was a monster 1,100 when we were crowned League Champions @ Ewood Park in 2000

Nationwide League Division 1 - 1999/2000
    P W D L F A W D L F A Pts
    1. CHARLTON ATHLETIC 46 15 3 5 37 18 12 7 4 42 27 91
    I was there!
    So was I and I don't think the Blackburn fans were too happy with our fun and games at the final whistle,
    Yeah? I did not see any problems, had a sherbert towards town and they seemed okay, was a nothing game for them from memory
  • Options
    Wasn't any problems, they just had the ump with the players having a big celebration down our end of the pitch etc
  • Options
    x 2 for me. Me kid cousin who I takes get sick on coaches so getting a train I'd pay for him to see a bit of history
  • Options
    I reckon 3 of us would go.
  • Options
    I was there and in the players bar after.
  • Options
    I know it's slightly out of the way but would the train be able to go via Southampton?

If it could would be at least 2 more.
  • Options
    I take it nobody is interested in my plane charter then?

Looks like I will have the 747 all to myself then.
  • Options
    I know it's slightly out of the way but would the train be able to go via Southampton?

Are you asking if it's possible for the club to charter a train from Southampton to London for at least two people or for the train to go via Southampton? Either way I hope it's not a serious question.
  • Options

Are you asking if it's possible for the club to charter a train from Southampton to London for at least two people or for the train to go via Southampton? Either way I hope it's not a serious question.
    wooooosh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

FOD

What do you think?

• Options

What time would you like to be picked-up at ?
    ;-)

• Options
    Can it go from Southampton via New Eltham? And will the club be laying on transport from my house to New Eltham station?
  • Options

FOD

What do you think?

That you're joking! ;-)
  • Options

What time would you like to be picked-up at ?
    ;-)

Obviously I don't want to get up to early so about 10ish. Don't forget the limo from my house to the station.

FOD

What do you think?

That you're joking! ;-)
    FOD. You've rumbled me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    what if the 500 fans needed falls 30, 40 short
    We won't do it that way - just saying that if we put it on and don't get the numbers it will cost the club.
    had a thought about this overnight
    here we are paying players hundreds if not thousands of pounds a week to players to play for the club. we are then talking about laying on a train but if it costs the club £5,000 for every 100 fans who dont go the club might not want to do it because of thecost to the club

• Options
    Yes, that's how it works. Where have you been for the last 20 years!
  • Options
    Trying to get his mortgage paid off by the Bank of England after they changed the base rate the day after he started his fixed rate mortgage.
  • Options
    Gaffer told me today Im Monday to Friday next week so me and the boys will be going on the train.Its our easiest trip 13:05 from Auchinleck in to Carlisle for half two and a 17:55 from Carlisle departure home for half seven.COYR!!!!
  • Options
    For Southampton and FOD, i've thinking of going - i've got an 8 seater , and leaving from Portsmouth - Google Maps says 6 hours min, so to make sure, leave circa 6.30??
    Anyone else from Hampshire/Surrey that might be interested?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    6 hrs from the south coast is good going mate

I would say it's that from m25 areas and we have an hour on you
  • Options
    GoogleMaps reckons 5 hrs 51 mins via M3/M6 - 347 miles - i thought it was a bit ambitious, but if leave at 6/6.30 should be enough time.
  • Options
    Leave earlier mate driving 6 hours without stopping is no picnic and though I have done it not recommended, besides hit a bit of traffic and you will all be bricking it.

South coast I reckon you should be leaving at 5, should get there by 12.30-13.00 including a stop
  • Options
    We are going to leave London if this train don't come off about half 5 I think there's 5 or 6 in our car so if you can do this airman it would make the weekend immense mate
  • Options
    Approximately what time would any train leave Euston?
    I have to get there from Poole first
  • Options
    For Southampton and FOD, i've thinking of going - i've got an 8 seater , and leaving from Portsmouth - Google Maps says 6 hours min, so to make sure, leave circa 6.30??
    Anyone else from Hampshire/Surrey that might be interested?
    We will leave Fareham at around 6.30 / 7 and expect to be there at 12.30-1.

It's not really that much longer i time than from SE london as the A34 via M3 goes all the way to J9 M40 and up to the North from there'
    I usually get home from games oop north around 9.30pm although I expect Carlisle will be nearer Midnight with all the post match celebrations :-)

I will have a couple of spare seats in the back of the car as well.

Do you live in Pompey CDHG?
  • Options
    The rumours the I live in the South Coast are sadly 100% false.
  • Options
    Hmmm seriously thinking of flying home if this is a possibility....will cost me slightly more than £50 though ;-)
  • Options
    Anymore news yet.
  • Options
    No news until after Walsall game Rob. If any at all.