Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Train to Carlisle (No charter train)

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Just booked train tickets. took @clb74 advice.

Train from Belvedere for 1 adult and 1 child picking up the 8.30 from Euston and returning on the 18.52 £92
  • Options
    you have a good day urban and the rest of you going up saturday
    hopefully results go our way and you see us get promoted up there
  • Options
    This time tomorrow my train will be pulling into Carlisle and I will be looking for the pub.
  • Options
    This time tomorrow my train will be pulling into Carlisle and I will be looking for the pub.
    This time tomorrow you'll be getting in your second drink!
  • Options
    This time tomorrow I'd still have 41mins left on the train :(
  • Options
    On the 0730 from euston going to be an early start tomorrow morning
  • Options
    This time tomorrow I'll be in hospital.
  • Options
    This time tomorrow I'll be in hospital.
    You'll be alright Nathan it only hurts when you laugh.
  • Options
    We could be promoted to the Championship by tomorrow night , happy days!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any spare car or coach spaces? I've lost my lift so need transport and don't really fancy £103 return. I am in Orpington and willing to drive locally to meet up. Please let me know asap; 07854387206 Steve
  • Options
    Anyone on the 9.30 out of Euston tomorrow?
  • Options
    Thankfully not ! ;-0

I'm on the 10:30
  • Options
    Leaving at 5.15am should be there just after opening time gonna be bladdered
  • Options
    Leaving at 5.15am should be there just after opening time gonna be bladdered
    You coming along on a C5? :-0

• Options
    @Stewart and I, coach C. Come and say 'hi' but be aware that he'll try and con you into playing Chase the Ace.
  • Options
    the 8.30 from Euston is where its at.
  • Options
    also on the 9.30 and on the 17.52 coming back! just got a feeling when we booked back in March that it could just be the day! COYR!
  • Options
    also on the 9.30 and on the 17.52 coming back! just got a feeling when we booked back in March that it could just be the day! COYR!
    Same. I thiiiink that because they're off peak returns or summat that we may be able to get the 1852 if anything does happen tomorrow. I'm going to ask before doing so though.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yup
  • Options
    Well, that was worth it in the end!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Nice one! Best away I've ever done, memories to last a life time.
  • Options
    What Curious said.

I would do double the time on the train again for that day. Just having a beer in Dial Arch in celebration.
  • Options
    So glad i listen to my heart and paid out for the train. If i had of missed it i would of kicked myself. Was good to see all the fans in the Griffin before and after.