Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options

been watching:

black work
    Jockstrap (Danish with subtitles)
    Corden ( Belgium with subtitles)

Corden's that tubby comedian, I think you mean Cordon.
  • Options
    Person of Interest. The premise is interesting, but it got a bit samey. However, since they've brought in Amy Acker and Sarah Shari, it's got a lot better.
  • Options
    Not sure if it's been mentioned on this thread already but I've been watching 'Power', it's brilliant if you like Gangster/Drug Dealer Crime series, exec producer is 50 cent.

Only on the first episode of season 2 myself but I think the series is nearly concluding on live tv, 2 episodes of this series left I think.

Definitely worth a watch. Very positive reviews in the US.
  • Options
    Caught up with The Outcast last night, very good indeed.
  • Options
    New series of 24hrs in police custody has just started. Well worth a watch.
  • Options

Caught up with The Outcast last night, very good indeed.

I watched that, thought it was great and why we need the BBC
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Caught the first episode of Rookie Blue last night. Pass the barf bag, svp.
  • Options
    Anybody else see the first ep of Taskmaster last night?
  • Options
    Hmmmm, any more tips for lighter stuff, more like that recent languid British comedy gem, "The Detectorists", or the wry "W1A"?
  • Options
    Just started watching Banshee . Very graphic . Quite ridiculous at times but thoroughly entertaining. All four seasons are available on catch up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anybody seen Black Sails, showing on the History channel? Watched the first two episodes and finding it pretty good. Very graphic and definitely not a Pirates of the Caribbean version of how pirates lived.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Anybody seen Black Sails, showing on the History channel? Watched the first two episodes and finding it pretty good. Very graphic and definitely not a Pirates of the Caribbean version of how pirates lived.

I watched the first one and have the second one to watch. it's a little too cute for my liking and the CGI of the boat on the water was very poor but i will give the second episode a try.
  • Options
    Watched Partners In Crime on Sunday........oh dear won't be going for Episode 2 which is a shame as I particularly fancy Jessica Raine
  • Options
    Penultimate True Detective last night. It's got good at last and finally I started to care about the characters.

The first one was tons better but this one is having a go. 90 minute finale next week
  • Options

Watched Partners In Crime on Sunday........oh dear won't be going for Episode 2 which is a shame as I particularly fancy Jessica Raine

Its a bit Enid Blyton in terms of naivety.
    Caught up with The Interceptor, dear oh dear, utter pony, from the scripts to the acting and as for casting Trevor Eve as the Mr Big Nasty, please!
  • Options
    ilovelucy said:

Hmmmm, any more tips for lighter stuff, more like that recent languid British comedy gem, "The Detectorists", or the wry "W1A"?

If you've got on demand - Scrotal Recall is good. I also loved Broad City on Comedy Central but it won't be to everyone's taste.

• Options
    I stuck with Interceptor to the end.
    The thought that The Trevor Eve character would Knife his right hand man who had been loyal to him for 20 years on the say so of a young punk who had been around for 5 minutes was so far fetched.
    The unit ? couldn't they come up with a better name than that.
    The Craig David look a like was a flaky leading character but i seen worst, and they left the young punk free, so a 2nd series in in the making.
  • Options

I stuck with Interceptor to the end.
    The thought that The Trevor Eve character would Knife his right hand man who had been loyal to him for 20 years on the say so of a young punk who had been around for 5 minutes was so far fetched.
    The unit ? couldn't they come up with a better name than that.
    The Craig David look a like was a flaky leading character but i seen worst, and they left the young punk free, so a 2nd series in in the making.

I do hope not, it was so bad all the the way through, I watched it hoping it would improve.
    Now in the Autumn the next Peaky Blinders is due to start, that is a series worth watching.
  • Options
    Aquarius - anyone watching?
  • Options
    True detective 2 what on earth was that all about
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Latest series of Veep is quality.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

I enjoyed it despite not having an inkling of what was going on at times.
  • Options

Recording it...don't say a word yet!! :wink:
  • Options

Like the first series it got better as it went on. The last 3 eps were great!
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Recording it...don't say a word yet!! :wink:
    Ok! Post back when you've seen.
  • Options
    Saw Ripper Street, episode 2, the other night & it was surprisingly excellent.
  • Options
    Anyone watching Witnesses, the French police thriller on Channel 5. Absolutely compulsive viewing imo.
  • Options
    Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix - starring some big A-List names (Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Kristen Wiig and loads of others) is really very, very funny. A comedy based on US summer camps in the 80s (and of the original film) and totally ripping the genre to pieces.
  • Options

Anyone watching Witnesses, the French police thriller on Channel 5. Absolutely compulsive viewing imo.

Yes, we're fans of that one, bb.

• Options

Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix - starring some big A-List names (Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Kristen Wiig and loads of others) is really very, very funny. A comedy based on US summer camps in the 80s (and of the original film) and totally ripping the genre to pieces.

Oh dear oh dear, lasted 10 mins with that rubbish imo - It must have improved, or maybe just not us?