Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Echo the thoughts on how good Gomorra has been to date.

Outcast has shown huge promise early on.

Wayward pines worth a look if you are after something a little different.

Anyone after a binge watch give Marco polo a watch!
  • The Out-Laws

Watched this new Belgian Channel 4 Drama on catch-up last night. Sub-titled but really enjoyed it. Accurately described as a mix between crime thriller and black comedy. To use a familiar Belgian word - 'weird'!
  • Bit late to the party but just started Homeland. At what point does it become crap just so Ii am warned.
  • Binge watched Julia Davis's new 6 part comedy series "Camping". Very good. Also got the first two episodes of Season 2 of Mr Robot downloaded and will be watching tonight.
  • Binge watched Julia Davis's new 6 part comedy series "Camping". Very good. Also got the first two episodes of Season 2 of Mr Robot downloaded and will be watching tonight.

Interesting Clem. Thought the first two episodes of Camping were very good but then just got ridiculous.

• Just finished the three episode mini series 'Hatfields & McCoys'. It's not new but really good. I always like films/TV series that are base on true stories and this one is no exception. Highly recommended.
  • red_murph said:

Binge watched Julia Davis's new 6 part comedy series "Camping". Very good. Also got the first two episodes of Season 2 of Mr Robot downloaded and will be watching tonight.

Interesting Clem. Thought the first two episodes of Camping were very good but then just got ridiculous.

With most of Julia Davis' stuff that is generally the point!
  • The Out-Laws

Watched this new Belgian Channel 4 Drama on catch-up last night. Sub-titled but really enjoyed it. Accurately described as a mix between crime thriller and black comedy. To use a familiar Belgian word - 'weird'!

Is that one of the "Walter Presents" series?

• The Out-Laws

Is that one of the "Walter Presents" series?

Yes - judging from first episode should be good and we can brush up on our Belgian Dutch.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2016
    The BBC have had a great series on called The Living And The Dead.

Well done 'Auntie', well worth the £3.7 billion a year!

Scrap that, they just had what i can only describe as an IPad in 19th century Britain
  • Now a Volkswagen pissin Polo just pulled up outside ffs! SORT IT OUT BBC!
  • The BBC have had a great series on called The Living And The Dead.

Scrap that, they just had what i can only describe as an IPad in 19th century Britain

Errr, think this will be explained in a forthcoming episode......

Too late for me Fanny

What about the yella Polo in the front garden?
  • 'Stranger things' it's a Netflix original... Treat yourselves

http://youtu.be/9Ch5xBTHCyY
  • Mr Robot is amazing. Attention to detail and the way it is shot is second to none. Just about to start season 2. Would recommend highly!
  • Also just started season 3 of power. Not the best series you will ever see but highly entertaining if you like that American hood gangster stuff. Produced by 50 cent haha!

Going to give Gomorra a try next definitely.
  • I'm glad Bojack Horseman is back. It's not hilariously funny but it has charm and I enjoy his melancholic character. Worth a go if you have Netflix.
  • Anyone else watch Friday Night Dinner.

Series 4 started tonight.
    Stupid but it never fails to make me laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mr Robot Season 2. First 3 episodes have been excellent. Wasn't sure where it would go after season 1, but very good so far.
  • Anyone else watch Friday Night Dinner.

Series 4 started tonight.
    Stupid but it never fails to make me laugh.

Yes . Absolutely hilarious and my 13 year old son couldn't wait for the start of the new series .

Wilson !!
  • Season 7 of Archer on Canadian Netfix. Assume it's on UK too.
  • Also just started season 3 of power. Not the best series you will ever see but highly entertaining if you like that American hood gangster stuff. Produced by 50 cent haha!

I enjoyed season 1, it went downhill pretty fast after that, imo.

I also just finished The Man in the High Castle......

What a load of shite, the last 5 minutes left me wanting to throw my TV out the window.
  • Watched the first two episodes of Roadies on Amazon Prime, enjoying it..
  • "The night of" with Riz Ahmed from Four Lions. Very tense stuff, one of the best things I've seen in some time.
  • Last weeks episode of Vinyl was fun. My drug fuelled bender days are well behind me but I would have struggled to keep up with Richie Finestra in my prime.

Santa Claus on drug fuelled benders? That explains why I didn't get any Christmas presents for years.
  • MrOneLung said:

Bit late to the party but just started Homeland. At what point does it become crap just so Ii am warned.

First series is generally good but definitely best right at the start. Goes rapidly downhill from there, although the last series was a bit better than the second and third.

I enjoyed season 1, it went downhill pretty fast after that, imo.

I also just finished The Man in the High Castle......

What a load of shite, the last 5 minutes left me wanting to throw my TV out the window.
    I gave up on TMITHC after about six episodes. Very well shot, etc., excellent premise, but for some reason it bored me.
  • Secret Agent with Toby Jones and the woman who played Lol in This is England. Toby is, of course, excellent but I'm not grabbed by it. Will watch the second episode to see how it goes.

Speaking of 'the woman who played Lol in This is England', we've just finished the three seasons of Line of Duty. Uniformly excellent, especially Keeley Hawes, except for SPOILER ALERT the last few minutes where she should have just shot him when he wouldn't put down his gun.