Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He is a cretin
  • edited July 2012
    he's a dickhead but he's not that wrong.
  • Jesus, is this for real?
  • edited July 2012
    What he says is partly true though!
  • Says who ??

Blokes a disgrace
  • Sounds like a complete arsehole to me.
  • Ledge said:

Says who ??

Blokes a disgrace

a lot of lower level footballers on there agreeing with him. she certainly got her self a reputation.

agree Knight is a scumbag tho.
  • Read it last night, bloke is a scumbag and completely crossed the line.
  • What I find most shocking was that after just one or two tweets, he didn't stop and think and feel a bit guilty (like most people often would once they come to their senses), he just kept on going!

He's currently out of contract so there's nothing the football authorities can do I assume?
  • can the OB step in?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2012
    I don't think there is much that they can do.
  • Definitely is disrespectful but Danielle Lloyd is not a very nice person.
  • Lol this has made my morning!! Spunk bank my new phrase of the week!!
  • what a nice bloke.
  • When I first joined Twitter I followed him. After around two hours his constant talk of "chopping" girls got too much for me.

Read this stuff this morning and sadly wasn't surprised by what he was saying.
  • edited July 2012
    he's only 5' 1". Couldnt she go round and the knock the inadequate little arse out?
  • Saw it last night, couldn't believe it.
  • Probably bitter he never got much money out of football.can't stand twitter.
  • It makes me sad to think we live in a world where dross like that can be posted and left out there for all to see. When you read that sort of stuff on both Twitter and Youtube it makes you wonder how accountable both the sites are.

The authorities should be coming down hard on the owners of the sites and shutting the accounts of those that post things like that.

Love or hate Danielle Lloyd I hope she sues the arse of Leon Knight and ruins him forever.

Great read for the kids on twitter, and then we wonder why they grow up like they do.
  • Sponsored links:

• That is vile. And the comments from people supporting him have honestly made me feel sick. There are some hate-filled people about. Horrible.
  • eaststandmike

Well said, sir
  • ***Outrage***
  • It makes me sad to think we live in a world where dross like that can be posted and left out there for all to see. When you read that sort of stuff on both Twitter and Youtube it makes you wonder how accountable both the sites are.

The authorities should be coming down hard on the owners of the sites and shutting the accounts of those that post things like that.

Love or hate Danielle Lloyd I hope she sues the arse of Leon Knight and ruins him forever.

Great read for the kids on twitter, and then we wonder why they grow up like they do.

Yep lets get the thought police in on this! Words can't express how important free speech is on the web. Having said that, Leon Knight sounds like a vile creature. I'm glad he hasn't made much money out of the game and is out of contract.
  • Suppose he could of worded it a little better, the bloke is a disgrace, wouldn't blame Jamie if he gave him a right hander.
  • bloke is a brainless idiot. I had to unfollow him last year just did my head in.
  • Free speech --no one should be allowed to post such vile things - disgraceful -and any one who supports the comments be ashamed,
  • Unfollow?is this a new word?
  • she probably shunned his advances.
    he'd like to be a £ note behind o'hara.
  • she probably shunned his advances.
    he'd like to be a £ note behind o'hara.

she is worth a few bob as well--- he will get his 5 mins of fame with the FA soon-