Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leon Knight's Twitter

Comments

• jamie's Aunt works at a Post office at Avery Hill I use. Aren't the family from Bermondsey?

If Knight had said that in public about my family I wouldn't be bothering with Solicitors/Police etc. . . .
  • boogica said:

Boogica knows Jamie really well and all his family, silly silly boy Knight

steve you are right son knight is a very silly lad, jamie and his family are personal friends of mine and i wouldnt like to be in his shoes if they get hold of him.
    Bit too late for that considering he went to the police & his lawyers. Hardly going to look good should Knight have an accident.

• Who the f*** is leon knight anyway?!
  • Jarman said:

Who the f*** is leon knight anyway?!

exactly

• Why do people keep saying "what if that was your sister?". It's not and my sister's not a slag. If my sister faced the same abuse it would clearly be unwarranted. You can't say the same for Danielle Lloyd. Lloyd has been a desperate Z lister for years and a wannabe wag for almost as long. She has been out with countless footballers, quite a few black as well. As usual people are jumping to someone's defence before that person has even defended herself. She may put her hand up and say she deserves it. Ok, no one deserves that kind of abuse but these people need to learn you can't have it both ways. If you built your career in a certain way then by all means enjoy your success but don't be surprised when it blows up in your face. It's like Jordan trying to have some dignity and call herself an entrepeneur, reverting back to 'Katie Price'. No, you made your bed, now lie in it.

As far as O'Hara, wow, another celebrity half of Charlton Life just happen to 'know personally'. Clearly I went to the wromg school and drink in the wrong places.
  • JaShea99 said:

As far as O'Hara, wow, another celebrity half of Charlton Life just happen to 'know personally'. Clearly I went to the wromg school and drink in the wrong places.

I was thinking the same actually!

• JaShea99 said:

Why do people keep saying "what if that was your sister?". It's not and my sister's not a slag. If my sister faced the same abuse it would clearly be unwarranted. You can't say the same for Danielle Lloyd. Lloyd has been a desperate Z lister for years and a wannabe wag for almost as long. She has been out with countless footballers, quite a few black as well. As usual people are jumping to someone's defence before that person has even defended herself. She may put her hand up and say she deserves it. Ok, no one deserves that kind of abuse but these people need to learn you can't have it both ways. If you built your career in a certain way then by all means enjoy your success but don't be surprised when it blows up in your face. It's like Jordan trying to have some dignity and call herself an entrepeneur, reverting back to 'Katie Price'. No, you made your bed, now lie in it.

the way you spell you didnt go to school .

• JaShea99 said:

out with countless footballers, quite a few black as well. blockquote>

and the point of that bit being what

• Quite a few black, as if that makes it worse! LOL
  • I don't think he means it racist. I think he means what knights tweets were referring too
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:

Why do people keep saying "what if that was your sister?". It's not and my sister's not a slag. If my sister faced the same abuse it would clearly be unwarranted. You can't say the same for Danielle Lloyd. Lloyd has been a desperate Z lister for years and a wannabe wag for almost as long. She has been out with countless footballers, quite a few black as well. As usual people are jumping to someone's defence before that person has even defended herself. She may put her hand up and say she deserves it. Ok, no one deserves that kind of abuse but these people need to learn you can't have it both ways. If you built your career in a certain way then by all means enjoy your success but don't be surprised when it blows up in your face. It's like Jordan trying to have some dignity and call herself an entrepeneur, reverting back to 'Katie Price'. No, you made your bed, now lie in it.

I love the way you have decided she is a slag. Say she has slept with 20 footballers and no one else, I know girls and boys that have slept with 40+ partners. So in this day and age it isn't really that many but it seems a lot because it is always in the media. It is easy to say about your sister but imagine if she had a past wouldn't be nice if someone she knew was putting on twitter about how much of a slag she is.
  • edited July 2012
    If a bloke slept with loads of women, he'd be a hero/one of the lads. Because a woman sleeps with a load of men, she's a slag! And Knight didn't have a go at Danielle, he had a dig at Jamie for marrying her.

Knight displays a complete lack of respect towards women on his twitter judging by lots of his comments not related to Danielle/Jamie.
  • Clearly my anti racism paranoia radar wasn't up high enough. Relax. I just mean she clearly has a type.
  • I played with Jamie for Kent. True story.
  • I played for the wrong football team.
  • JT said:

I played with Jamie for Kent. True story.

Did Danielle Lloyd try and "ho trap" you ?
  • se9addick said:

JT said:

I played with Jamie for Kent. True story.

Did Danielle Lloyd try and "ho trap" you ?
    Only to get her picture in the Kent Messenger
  • I filled her in
  • It's not just the number of partners. Was she meeting average men at the Supermarket? No. It's the type of partner she was looking for, a certain type, profession, lifestyle. And as far as the age old and boring men/women sleeping around debate, GENERALLY women are deemed to be slags and men are not because they have sex for different reasons. Some women hang around with famous/rich men for money/status/to further their career/get their face in the paper, yet it doesn't (to my knowledge) happen the other way around. the most blatant example of this is in the fact that the most unattractive male celebs can still be seen with a string of women on their arm, yet you don't see it the other way around.
  • JaShea99 said:

It's not just the number of partners. Was she meeting average men at the Supermarket? No. It's the type of partner she was looking for, a certain type, profession, lifestyle. And as far as the age old and boring men/women sleeping around debate, GENERALLY women are deemed to be slags and men are not because they have sex for different reasons. Some women hang around with famous/rich men for money/status/to further their career/get their face in the paper, yet it doesn't (to my knowledge) happen the other way around. the most blatant example of this is in the fact that the most unattractive male celebs can still be seen with a string of women on their arm, yet you don't see it the other way around.

Because people never suck up to there boss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Danielle isn't the brightest, she thought Marcus Bent was a footballer......
  • You can't say she just slept with footballers, she did a rapper as well!
  • edited July 2012
    Wilma said:

If a bloke slept with loads of women, he'd be a hero/one of the lads. Because a woman sleeps with a load of men, she's a slag! And Knight didn't have a go at Danielle, he had a dig at Jamie for marrying her.

“‘A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.’”

blockquote>

• edited July 2012
    Wilma said:

blockquote>

A lock that can be opened by all keys is useless but a key that can open all the locks is a 'master key' .... 'smiley wink face'

• Ive got a cross between Leon Cort, Zat Knight and Leon Mackenzie in my head - does he really exist? Isn't Leon Knight a made up code name for a young professional football 'twitterer' with a penchant for roasting, gangster rap, 'ho cussing' and diamond encrusted body art?
  • Plaaayer said:

You can't say she just slept with footballers, she did a rapper as well!

Knight used the term 'black' like it was a bad thing, what a loser.

He's hung off the coat tails of a lot of his player pals from his younger days, you can't be that lairy and not come unstuck.

• i honestly cant believe some people and the total b----ks they talk ,whatever the girl done in her past is f--k all to do with anyone on here and what she does in the future is the same ,its now in the hands of the legal people so they will deal with it accordingly , must say this though Jamie Ohara is a nice fella with a lovely family and leon knight is a total loser with no future in football .
  • Thing is J

if she offered it to 99.9% of the males on here they all would nailed on fact

the morale high ground is amazing or we have lots of virgins on here but it is school hoildays
  • Nobody is doubting her being a bike surely
  • Thing is J

if she offered it to 99.9% of the males on here they all would nailed on fact

the morale high ground is amazing or we have lots of virgins on here but it is school hoildays

D without a doubt mate , but she hasnt offered it to 99.9% of the fellas on here mate ,what knight said regardless of her past is below the belt if thats my misses mate he would be getting proper ironed out, and mate jamie is a proper nice fella with a nice wife and 2 lovely kids ,there are some jealous f---ing people out there mate.