Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leon Knight's Twitter

Comments

• Options
    Agree Mate
  • Options
    nolly said:

Nobody is doubting her being a bike surely

I am. Are we living in the 21st century or some throw back to the 50s when you were either a virgin or a slag, if female of course?

She can sleep with as many men or women as she likes and it is no one's business but hers and whoever she is with at the time. Doesn't matter what colour they are or what sport they play. Her body and she can do whatever she likes with another consenting adult.

Wouldn't know who she is if I saw her in the street but she seems to be happily married so good luck to her and her husband.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    it seems posters on this website also allow some people to have a past but others not.
  • Options
    she is now a married mother of two

whatever happened in the past the things he is saying are bang out of order
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Why do people keep saying "what if that was your sister?". It's not and my sister's not a slag. If my sister faced the same abuse it would clearly be unwarranted. You can't say the same for Danielle Lloyd. Lloyd has been a desperate Z lister for years and a wannabe wag for almost as long. She has been out with countless footballers, quite a few black as well. As usual people are jumping to someone's defence before that person has even defended herself. She may put her hand up and say she deserves it. Ok, no one deserves that kind of abuse but these people need to learn you can't have it both ways. If you built your career in a certain way then by all means enjoy your success but don't be surprised when it blows up in your face. It's like Jordan trying to have some dignity and call herself an entrepeneur, reverting back to 'Katie Price'. No, you made your bed, now lie in it.

As far as O'Hara, wow, another celebrity half of Charlton Life just happen to 'know personally'. Clearly I went to the wromg school and drink in the wrong places.

JaShea99 said:

It's not just the number of partners. Was she meeting average men at the Supermarket? No. It's the type of partner she was looking for, a certain type, profession, lifestyle. And as far as the age old and boring men/women sleeping around debate, GENERALLY women are deemed to be slags and men are not because they have sex for different reasons. Some women hang around with famous/rich men for money/status/to further their career/get their face in the paper, yet it doesn't (to my knowledge) happen the other way around. the most blatant example of this is in the fact that the most unattractive male celebs can still be seen with a string of women on their arm, yet you don't see it the other way around.

Step forward "sir" - a good play for the "wanker of the year" honour.

Some people really should learn to put their brains in gear before posting or, if it is in gear, just don't post. Unless you are trying to make yourself look a c@&t , of course - in which case, well done.
  • Options
    But he was only saying what happened. Don't really see what's out of order about telling the truth. If she thinks its out of order she shouldn't have behaved like it in the first place.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    dont doubt that what he said was bang out of order and hes a prime bell end.

Just wonder what her kids will think when they are old enough to see and read old newspaper and gossip articles of their mum falling into the lap of another footballer with her charlies hanging out. something only 4/5 years ago she went out of her way to make sure was happening.
  • Options
    edited July 2012

But he was only saying what happened. Don't really see what's out of order about telling the truth. If she thinks its out of order she shouldn't have behaved like it in the first place.

People in Norfolk shag their sisters, don't they?

Sorry if I offend, only "telling the truth" based on what I've heard.
  • Options
    You're right they do. I don't have a sister and if I did I wouldn't shag her. Plus I'm from London and have only lived here 4 years.

If I did decide to shag my sister and got abuse about it Id have to take it it wouldn't be out of order.

If I committed a crime and got sent to prison I wouldnt say to through judge 'you're out of order for sending me to prison'.
  • Options

If I committed a crime and got sent to prison I wouldnt say to through judge 'you're out of order for sending me to prison'.

So did this woman commit a crime and go to prison? I haven't followed her career but her only "crime" seems to have been to have slept with some men before her wedding night and been in the papers. Stone her I say

• Sponsored links:

• Options

nolly said:

Nobody is doubting her being a bike surely

I am. Are we living in the 21st century or some throw back to the 50s when you were either a virgin or a slag, if female of course?

She can sleep with as many men or women as she likes and it is no one's business but hers and whoever she is with at the time. Doesn't matter what colour they are or what sport they play. Her body and she can do whatever she likes with another consenting adult.

Wouldn't know who she is if I saw her in the street but she seems to be happily married so good luck to her and her husband.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS.
  • Options

You're right they do. I don't have a sister and if I did I wouldn't shag her.

How do you know that though? Say she was really fit and coming on strong?

• Options
    lol. If what I said wasn't true you wouldn't have got so wound up about it. And brains in gear? Were you just hacked then when 'Off It' posted about what people in Norfolk do? What a shame you took my 'wanker of the year' crown off me so soon. Moron.
  • Options
    To be fair I don't think much sleeping was going on.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

lol. If what I said wasn't true you wouldn't have got so wound up about it. And brains in gear? Were you just hacked then when 'Off It' posted about what people in Norfolk do? What a shame you took my 'wanker of the year' crown off me so soon. Moron.

Not wound up at all. Just laughing at you and your very clever post-ironic use of the word moron. Very good.
  • Options
    She slept with x amount of men and Leon Knight said on twitter that she slept with x amount of men.

What is out of order about that?

If I slept with 1000 women and someone wrote on twitter that I'd slept with 1000 women would that be out of order?
  • Options
    ? But there's nothing in my post more moronic than your ridiculous, immature claim that people in a certain part of the country have sex with their relatives...
  • Options
    I'm just glad I'm not wanker of the year"
  • Options

She slept with x amount of men and Leon Knight said on twitter that she slept with x amount of men.

What is out of order about that?

If I slept with 1000 women and someone wrote on twitter that I'd slept with 1000 women would that be out of order?

He didn't just say she'd slept with a load of fellas. He called her a whore and a tramp amongst other things.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

? But there's nothing in my post more moronic than your ridiculous, immature claim that people in a certain part of the country have sex with their relatives...

Just going by what I read on the Internet - so it must be true.

Didn't dream for a moment you would get the point. Shame really - guess I was giving you too much credit before.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Actually he called her a hoe first then after she made a remark about him going to the job centre and Jamie called him a prick he started being more abusive.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    If someone called your missus a "ho" you wouldn't say anything back then ?

Are people not allowed to turn their lives around or should talentless idiots like Leon Knight be able to condemn them publicly for all time on the basis of their behaviour years ago ?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

JaShea99 said:

Didn't dream for a moment you would get the point. Shame really - guess I was giving you too much credit before.
    You didn't make a very good point actually because you compared Danielle Lloyd sleeping around to incest which is a crime.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    se9addick said:

Are people not allowed to turn their lives around or should talentless idiots like Leon Knight be able to condemn them publicly for all time on the basis of their behaviour years ago ?

If someone said my bird got passed around the Tottenham dressing room like a tub of shower gel then if it was true I'd say to my bird 'that is true though to be fair you slag'.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

JaShea99 said:

Ok Off It. Again I've done what I said I wouldn't do and got involved in an argument with a middle aged man on an Internet forum. I'm not quite sure what your position on the matter is as your posts mainly revolved around insulting me but let's just say I think the woman carved a career out of using high profile male 'stars' to make her more and more famous and is now paying the price for it and you don't.

• Options

se9addick said:

If someone said my bird got passed around the Tottenham dressing room like a tub of shower gel then if it was true I'd say to my bird 'that is true though to be fair you slag'.
    Whether you meant it or not this is exactly the point.

It's a bit like buying a house on the A2 and then complaining that cars keep driving past making noise.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Even if it was years ago and you now were married and had two kids ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Even if it was years ago and you now were married and had two kids ?
    Even more so. The same way I take the piss out of her now for the loser she was with before me. I'd prefer to call her a slag and make a joke about it because I'm ok with it than get upset about it.
  • Options
    this is getting silly now
  • Options
    Freaks