Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leon Knight's Twitter

12345679»

Comments

• One piece of shit slagging off a slag,its a draw.
  • why is she a slag?
  • Do the maths mate,she was playing roulette with footy players then one fell in love with her "skills".
  • So she slept with a few people, probably no more than most- was your missus a virgin then mate?
  • edited July 2012
    would you approve if your daughter behaved in the way that she did?

engaging in casual sex and promiscuous behaviour makes you a slag. seems that she did this very publicly and wanted as many other footballers to see, the public to see and earned money out of it in the process.

• Grim reading, all of it, twitter and on here.
  • No,but she didn't shag half of londons rich single males before she got to me.lloyd is in love with fame and money,so bollox to her.
  • Curb_It said:

Grim reading, all of it, twitter and on here.

Totally agree
  • I am with the ladies on this one, this thread has turned out as bad as the original twitter comments.
  • would you approve if your daughter behaved in the way that she did?

But she didn't do anything did she. She only dated 3 footballers, ok maybe 4, or 6, oh and a racing driver....oh and a rapper...and it wasn't in quick succession either, it was like spread over a whole year or something, and nothing happened, just conversation and shared interests in cinema & art....everyone would approve of their daughters/sisters behaving in that way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Its all about opinions lads.
  • Sparrow you missed out the big brother race row and physical fights with Jermaine Defoes ex
  • edited July 2012
    Wilma said:

Norfolk - that makes it okay for Leon Knight to abuse her on twitter does it?
    No, but why mention it?

What Leon said about her was out of order, however many blokes she's rumoured to have shagged. I suspect she turned Leon down and he's jealous :-)

Because people asked why Leon Knight abused her. I was adding a reason why he abused her and that is a reason why Leon Knight doesn't think much of her. It wasn't my opinion it was his opinion.

Me personally I love slags they come in handy.
  • Leon Clarke just added thus picture on twitter . Name the other three
  • Has anyone seen what he is up to on Twitter now?

https://twitter.com/LeonKnight82
  • Going to be interesting next few days.

Slag watch apparently. Loads of girls, even the babestation girls, some home made images and footage. Im slightly worried for him
  • He seriously has too much time on his hands.

And a hatred for women it seems.
  • Currently en route to meet a kid who agreed to fight him for 3k on twitter

Leon knight ‏@leonknight1982 23m
    If he is old enough to run his lips he is old enough to get fucked up! - light work.

leon knight ‏@leonknight1982 14m
    Getting closer to the venue - easy money pic.twitter.com/rVgKicjyE9

leon knight ‏@leonknight1982 1m
    Know this is real - I'm here let's go. pic.twitter.com/duQvvw1jxR

• just seen this. a whole mob should have turned up and give him a good kicking.