Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leon Knight's Twitter

Comments

• People seem to know an awful lot about the intricacies of Danielle Lloyd's life. Her plans, her wants, her hopes. It's like that Mel Gibson film where he can read women's thoughts. Only worse. Somehow.
  • Maybe if Leon Knight's family had to take the same vile public abuse, he might shut up. There are member's of Knight's immediate family who also have very little to be proud of....but we will leave it there. Yes, I do know the little man from Homerton.
  • "On 12 May 2012, Knight announced on Twitter that he was fundraising for 'Help a London Child' and that he would donate himself every time he scored during the 2012–13 season. The Page is run and updated by Knight and his friend Steve Greenwood, a Nursery Nurse from Hertfordshire and aims to raise £20,000 by May 2013".............. Can't see a lot being raised there then...
  • Heard is uncle is winton silcott,any truth?
  • People seem to know an awful lot about the intricacies of Danielle Lloyd's life. Her plans, her wants, her hopes. It's like that Mel Gibson film where he can read women's thoughts. Only worse. Somehow.

No need to read minds when you phone photographers to ensure they catch a good picture of you leaving mo vida at half two am with a footballer in tow.

For the record I know nothing of the girl so my mind reading is shit
  • Everything about this - and I do mean everything - is fail. Absolute fail.
  • Leroy you are right, I know you are right, you I am certain know you are right. In fact each one of us perverts who has lost time of their life looking and contributing to this knows you are right.

But you like me have been enticed in and I for one feel wrong and not a small part dirty
  • Carter said:

Leroy you are right, I know you are right, you I am certain know you are right. In fact each one of us perverts who has lost time of their life looking and contributing to this knows you are right.

But you like me have been enticed in and I for one feel wrong and not a small part dirty

Ha - absolutely true!
  • plumpo said:

Heard is uncle is winton silcott,any truth?

Nah - don't think so
  • Having briefly looked over Knight's Twitter stream he seems - like so many of his ilk - to be either;

a] Mentally ill.

b] Have the intellectual ability of an 11 year old boy.

Having said that, although Ms Lloyd has done nothing legally or morally wrong in her previous "WAG" days, she has clearly lead a lifestyle which many people dissaprove of.

This does not just refer to her alleged promiscuity (which is, after all, her business) but also with regard to the the fact that she, and many others like her, quite obviously target wealthy, young footballers because they can provide access to a certain kind of lifestyle for them.

In terms of the question of the male/female "slut" question, and the unfairness of a male being praised and a female damned for their promiscuity I think its important to remember that this works both ways, or at least it can do.

I had a friend who was unbelievable, and I do mean unbelievable, with the ladies. Nobody from 16-65 was safe around this fella.

However, he got to settling down age (mid-20's) and met a stunning girl, she knocked him for six and he was absolutely and totally committed to her.

Problem was she found out about his past (we are talking well over 200 women here, I have known him to sleep with a different girl each day of a holiday) and just could not handle it, she felt that with that sort of past she could not trust him not to revert to type in the future so she rejected his marriage proposal and moved away from the area.

Although it is of course an entirely personal choice of who you sleep with it is always worth remembering that your actions will, at least in part, define the way people view you in the future and that's a price you must be prepared to pay.

From my own point of view, I can't say that this sort of thing bothers me enormously, people do all sorts of things when they're growing up which they're not proud of, but there are many people out there with a very different view.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not talking about yaself there are you mate lol
  • I must be some old relic stuck in the past then.

I wouldn't go near some woman who has had more poles than a London building site and nor on the other hand, would I be happy with my sister dating some bloke who is known to chase ladies and sleep with & leave them and nor would my sister want to go near a bloke like that.

Guess this is the liberal side of Charlton fans coming out!!
  • Carter said:

Hardly the first time!
  • I've shagged loads of birds including some footballers
  • I had the same paper round as Jamie, and we once wore the same make of socks. This Knight bloke is in some trouble let me tell you
  • It seems to me that she is getting castigated for the fact she slept with several footballers in the past.
    Who would have thought that a model would be likely to attract attention from footballers.

Just because she has had high profile relationships in the past doesnt mean she is a slag / ho bag
    I bet she has had no more partners than the average woman
  • MrOneLung said:

It seems to me that she is getting castigated for the fact she slept with several footballers in the past.
    Who would have thought that a model would be likely to attract attention from footballers.

Just because she has had high profile relationships in the past doesnt mean she is a slag / ho bag

This.

So what, she went out with 3 maybe 4 footballers - hardly a whole team, and at least 1 of them was long term. Some of you lot are making out that she was with a different person every night and that you know this info for a fact.

Whatever her past, it is only high profile if you read tabloids/celeb mags/big brother.
  • She shagged ramone in Portugal whilst on her reds.
  • edited July 2012
    Norfolk - that makes it okay for Leon Knight to abuse her on twitter does it?
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

It seems to me that she is getting castigated for the fact she slept with several footballers in the past.

This.

So what, she went out with 3 maybe 4 footballers - hardly a whole team, and at least 1 of them was long term. Some of you lot are making out that she was with a different person every night and that you know this info for a fact.

Whatever her past, it is only high profile if you read tabloids/celeb mags/big brother.
    How do you know for a fact that she only 'dated' 3 or 4 footballers? How do you know for a fact she wasn't with someone every night?

Not saying she was, but nobody knows!
  • Birds, they all love it.
  • MrOneLung said:

This.

How do you know for a fact that she only 'dated' 3 or 4 footballers? How do you know for a fact she wasn't with someone every night?

You're right, nobody does know other than her. So why does it seem people make the assumption that she was?

Everyone on Charlton Life could be with a different bird/bloke everynight - doesn't necessarily mean we all expect Tweets trying to out us on it do we?

• cafctom said:

MrOneLung said:

This.

You're right, nobody does know other than her. So why does it seem people make the assumption that she was?

Everyone on Charlton Life could be with a different bird/bloke everynight - doesn't necessarily mean we all expect Tweets trying to out us on it do we?

that's my point cafctom, although you put it better than I did, but ol' crow feet has made up his mind about her 'type' regardless.

I never said anything was a fact. nobody knows anything so everyone is wrong to condemn her for anything when they know nothing.
  • seen enough of her tits in the papers over the years though.

''here kids, look at ya mum when she was younger''
  • Birds, they all love it.

This
  • Norfolk - that makes it okay for Leon Knight to abuse her on twitter does it?
    Did I say that then?
  • Norfolk - that makes it okay for Leon Knight to abuse her on twitter does it?
    No, but why mention it?

What Leon said about her was out of order, however many blokes she's rumoured to have shagged. I suspect she turned Leon down and he's jealous :-)
  • My name is similar to Jamie's .... and let me tell you, this Leon Knight is in for a pasting!!!
  • Sid Jnr is not similar to Jamie!?